Scrap Yard Forum Is Back Up And Running!!!. . . Yowza!!!. . . Just In Time!!!

Resi-C blades I currently have - BB-13 x 2, Basic 11, Basic 10 Le, Basic 8, HOG B8, Basic 7 Le, Basic 5 Le, 1311, Dog Soldier 8, Taliwhacker, Scrapmax 460 I think that's it. Lol As you can see, I'm a big fan of Resi-C

BB-13, Basic 11, Basic 10 Le, Basic 8, Scrapper 5 Le, 1311, Dog Soldier 8, Dog Soldier, Basic 4 Skinny, Scrapmax 460. That’s my list, after some thinning out. I’ll try to resist the new offering. It might not work.

I've never given the Scrap Yard offering much of a look until now.
Is it correct to say it's the "poorman's" regular Busse?

It's been said but not really accurate as the kin companies allow Busse to offer not only more affordable options but also materials and styles outside of typical Busse Specs i.e. talon holes. The Dog Soldier 8 I have is basically a TGLB with a Resi-C handle. Is an awesome user!

Could someone shoot me a pic of the satin :) please :)

This might get me off my knife buying hiatus.

Nice blade indeed

Waiting for specs

Thanks for the pic!

I prefer this to the DS6. While I like a nice fuller, I felt like the fuller on the DS6/8 pushed the primary grind to a level that was steeper than what I prefer. I like a high saber grind or full flat. The Dog Soldiers are popular, so what do I know?!

You've been missing out.

Know very well off people that wouldn't spend over $50 on a knife, so I'm sure most poor people don't consider even sykco to be budget friendly.

Excluding price I would take a sykco over most of the fancy handled crab shack stuff any day. The extravagant stuff just ain't my style, and res c is super comfortable and light weight.

Shoot! Missed the satin pic! Guess I’ll have to wait:(
Unless.....:rolleyes:

Looks good. In for one of these. Very much looking forward to more new sykco releases. Hopefully next one in sr101. Just prefer it's edge retention.

Back