Scraps, Straps, Odds and Ends, just pay shipping.

leatherman

leathermoderator
Over ten years of accumulated leather scraps are being excavated out of my shop.

I have lots of straps ranging from 3/8ths to an inch wide, various lengths

I also have lots, and I do mean lots of small scraps suitable for stacked leather handles.

Other larger scraps suitable for small projects anywhere from 2" to 4 and 5"

I just dont have the time to scrounge through them for projects, it takes me more time to look than to just cut a new one.

So far I have five buckets of scraps, with two more big boxes to come out, ie I have a LOT of scraps.

Interested parties contact either me, or Stacy with inquiries. I have a bunch of flat rate boxes and I can send said scraps to you for the cost of shipping: anywhere from 6.00 to 15.00 depending on the box rate.

The leather is free, just cover the shipping.

This is a good time if you are wanting straps for welts and keeper straps!

Thanks! And my shop will be a better and safer place without all those bins of scraps overflowing!

Dwayne, it was a pleasure to meet you and Stacy this afternoon. Thanks for all the time y'all spent with me. I really enjoyed visiting and seeing all those blades , especially those Busses and that old school Bonecutter! Thanks again for the leather and your time. Take care, John.

PS. Guys, I left with a very large bag and a good sized box full of leather and didn't even put a dent in what Dwayne has to get rid of! There's a lot of good stuff left.

Dwayne,
Are there any pieces which are roughly 2" by at least 8" which would be suitable for a small strop?

Last edited:
Dwayne, it was a pleasure to meet you and Stacy this afternoon. Thanks for all the time y'all spent with me. I really enjoyed visiting and seeing all those blades , especially those Busses and that old school Bonecutter! Thanks again for the leather and your time. Take care, John.

PS. Guys, I left with a very large bag and a good sized box full of leather and didn't even put a dent in what Dwayne has to get rid of! There's a lot of good stuff left.
It was indeed a pleasure talking with you, I hope you get some use out of all those scraps. :)
Dwayne,
Are there any pieces which are roughly 2" by at least 8" which would be suitable for a small strop?
Let me do some digging, Not sure if there is or not, but I'll dig deep. :D

Thanks Dwayne! No sweat if you can't find anything.

I just got a baldric style sheath for my moad, and I need a few new pieces for leather strops. Anything left that would fit the bill?

Looking to get some pieces about 4 to fives inches in length (maybe a little longer) and at least 2 inches wide that would be suitable for making leather strops. Sent you and email as well.

Would love to take advantage of your offer. I am wanting to make a couple sheaths, one for my Becker bk2 and another for my bk11. Please let me know where to send the money. Paypal ok?
Tony

I just got a baldric style sheath for my moad, and I need a few new pieces for leather strops. Anything left that would fit the bill?

I'll try to get to the tubs and do some digging this week, I bet I have a couple that fit your needs.

Looking to get some pieces about 4 to fives inches in length (maybe a little longer) and at least 2 inches wide that would be suitable for making leather strops. Sent you and email as well.

Same as above.... :)

Would love to take advantage of your offer. I am wanting to make a couple sheaths, one for my Becker bk2 and another for my bk11. Please let me know where to send the money. Paypal ok?
Tony

Much appreciated, and I'll see what I have that might fit the bill. Probably not big enough for a pouch, but I bet big enough to do a couple of standard sheaths. might need a couple of straps for welting and keepers as well.

Back