Scrapyard ressurection

Hey to all .
I have been thinking about which scrapyard models i like the designs of personally id like to see a trash 3 or new regulator .i also like the dogfather .all are great designs which would you like to see a re release or ressurrected looking forward to what people would like to see back only scrapyard tho.cheers jason

Last edited:
The Scrapper 6 in original specs.

That is still a dreamknife for me.
Just a purebred workhorse.
It was the one knife, which got me into Bussekin.

Street Scrapper 4 in sr101...

Even better for me...the mighty Weiner Dog. I need to have 2 for my kids.

Edit- make the SS4 skinny..like 1/8" to mix it up even more

Last edited:
Scrapper 4 is nice. 411 is nicer, in my opinion.

Sold my Weiner Dog and regret it. Got some love on for Mudder handles.

Would really love the Mudder shape in full tang G10 and a 7 inch rampless SS5 blade.

A new Mud Puppy with thick, Satin Infi would be a neat little fixed blade, too.

This thread needs some pics. :") Regulators are super cool. And wiener dogs are sleeper little knives.

tBxrc9v.jpg

They go from super thick ( this parkerized one anyways ) to super pointy. I touched mine up a bit.

EZL4Vh4.jpg

I couldn't grasp what the regulator was like from looking at photos, blew me away when I got it in hand.

iD1YrrZ.jpg

It's funny because the wiener dog was one of my first Busses, and with it, was the opposite from the regulator ( I expected the regulator to be smaller and the wiener to be bigger, I can't make this stuff up I promise :") However I didn't have a good idea of Busse sizing back then. I would love to see some more Mudder and Res C-regulator style handled knives.

gqZsDF0.jpg

Scrapyard probably my favorite in the Busse family. Cheap, lightweight, durable, comfortable, badass. And honestly(don't stab me with your tusks hogs:D)think I like sr101 better than infi for my uses.

Would like to see 5.5" versions of birddog or scrapmuk.(Hopefully around same price as original releases too;))
Yard guard with partial serrations.

What would like to see above all else is a dagger, 5"-7" length, .14-.18" thick, with mudder grip coffin handle. Oh and double edged with one edge fully serrated with serrations lkke on casualty evac. That would be the sh!t.

I'm in for anything new with mudder grips or elmax or other stainless. It would be great if they could upgrade the mudders so that the texture was more grippy too.

Ya i have been craving a bit of sr77 meself .have some a2 .infi and sr101.i know they have used other steels too elmax 154cm d2 m-infi .but need some sr77 to beat the crap out of were the scrapizashis made from it?
I'm still holding onto that MMD for you. Just let me know when you're ready and she'll be on a boat to the Emerald Isle.

Hahaha chris thats my secret sr77 stash shh .ya im just waitin on other 2 and we will proceed as planned my friend camt wait tbh a 3 piece set gonna be badass

Back