Screw up giveaway. 52100 Hawk w/ stabilized curly maple

That will be a killer hawk to add to your already awesome collection Bonafide!!!

Exactly PK! I was kinda for a loss for words this morning when I saw the PM I had won. While I cant say I've never won anything .. it is a very rare occurrence in my life. Heck, I dont even play the lotto scratch off tickets because I rarely (if ever) win. I saw this offer and had seen give aways here before .. so I figured why not. The odd thing .. someone had already used my first choice of numbers (my old military unit).

THANK YOU, KalEl ... this will definitely be a cherished addition to my 'tomahawk wall'.

Hey Bonafide. I was unable to get your hawk out in the mail today. Ill get it out tomorrow and get you the tracking info! Hope it serves you well and I'd love to hear your thoughts on it since you have lots of experience with hawks!

Exactly PK! I was kinda for a loss for words this morning when I saw the PM I had won. While I cant say I've never won anything .. it is a very rare occurrence in my life. Heck, I dont even play the lotto scratch off tickets because I rarely (if ever) win. I saw this offer and had seen give aways here before .. so I figured why not. The odd thing .. someone had already used my first choice of numbers (my old military unit).

THANK YOU, KalEl ... this will definitely be a cherished addition to my 'tomahawk wall'.

Looks like the worm has turned for you my friend your going to have to get a bigger wall congratulations again.

Received my FREE hawk today from KalEl. Amazing workmanship. Truly it is .. I looked hard for the flaw KalEl mentioned and I cant find it. I thinking he musta sent me the wrong one or something. I took it around and showed it to some fellow warriors. The consensuses: This hawk has a very high end camp-axe feel about it. Feels good in your hand. Fit/finish/form. The size, form and balance is spot on. I agree. The shorter handle length set up makes it feel more utilitarian and purposeful. My buds also wanted to know where they could buy one .. so KalEl, can you please send me contact info/etc - here or in a PM - please. Thanks again for offering this.

Back