Off Topic Searching this Fox Knife since 6 years pls help.

Hello folks I am looking for this Fox knife for 6 years now.
It means a lot to me because it once belonged to my father and it was given to him by his brother, when I was a teenager I took it outside with me and then lost it. I always feel shity when I think of this knife it would mean a lot to me if you guys could help me to find more information about this knife.
The only information i have is this picture which was found by chance last year on amazon but the knife on amazon is only 12.5cm long and what i am looking for should be 18-19cm.
Thanks in advance.
J3bSqqS

https://ibb.co/J3bSqqS

This is as close as I could find, on ebay. Listed under Fox Win...around $50

Fox Win.JPG

This is as close as I could find, on ebay. Listed under Fox Win...around $50

View attachment 1382053
Thx for looking, but it needs to be the knife on the Pic.
I just don't get why I cant find it on the internet its like as if the knife never existed or i am in a parallel universe where this knife has not appeared on the market in a larger version o_O

Thx for looking, but it needs to be the knife on the Pic.
I just don't get why I cant find it on the internet its like as if the knife never existed or i am in a parallel universe where this knife has not appeared on the market in a larger version o_O

Any idea how old it was?

I think it is a Fox Knives WIN but probably older bare head model as they have one on their website almost identical to the OPs pic but has the stainless on both ends

Fox Win

The only information i have is this picture which was found by chance last year on amazon but the knife on amazon is only 12.5cm long and what i am looking for should be 18-19cm.
Thanks in advance.

The OP is looking for this exact model knife that should measure 18-19cm.
To help, here is his linked picture of the knife.
View attachment 1382162

Last edited:
This is a complete guess. But Fox has done collabs with other knife companies such as boker and ruko in the past. Maybe its actually one of those brands?

If it's 20 years or so old, trolling eBay will probably be your best bet for finding it.

Back