• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sebenza 25 pimped aggressive pricing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I have a pimped out Seb25. It has been carried but loved. It was pimped out by eafisher and given a nice two tone scotchbrite treatment and a custom laynard work. The thumbstuds were changed from blue to silver. The action is still stiff as the knife still needs to break in. The edge should be touched up again as it has a very very little chip almost at the tip. Near this small chip it has some tiny marks on the blade that I could not get into pics. I am being extremely picky with this awesome looking knife. The pics speak by themselves!! The box has seen its better days, it got banged up on its way to Canada but still in one piece. I will get a pic of the DOB card and all the accessories inside!

I am gonna price it very aggressive at TRADED to a good home!!!. You pick the shipping and pay for your choice. I will consider certain trades (a nice strider) or even an iPad apparently!!! Haha as well as reasonable offers if I have dealt with you before!!!! I am giving my Canadian friends first dibs on this beauty before I post it in the US forums!!!

As always please EMAIL no PM

PICS
http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/Pedro_Blanco/library/sebenza 25 pimped?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back