Sebenza 31 - ‘official’ photo gallery.

vnvADik.jpg

I just found this thread and now that I'm a member of Club 31 I figured I'd happily post my baby here, but wondered how I could get through 4-plus pages without liking every single damn knife pictured. Well, as y'all noted by your alerts, I couldn't.

Anyway, I kept scouring the Exchange and just missing every large 31 Natural Micarta that went up until I grabbed this one just a couple weeks back. I bought some new cord, a natural Micarta bead, a Jekyll to Hyde backspacer, and a new CRK slip to complete the package and now am finding it pretty hard to put this one down and not fill my phone up with pics of it.

J0pHARk.jpg

GP6k3Xi.jpg

IsH5F6n.jpg

Nice thread, Cody, and nice to see so many other owners happy with their 31's. Now, if I could only stop day-dreaming of PJ large 31 Boomerang....

I just found this thread and now that I'm a member of Club 31 I figured I'd happily post my baby here, but wondered how I could get through 4-plus pages without liking every single damn knife pictured. Well, as y'all noted by your alerts, I couldn't.

Anyway, I kept scouring the Exchange and just missing every large 31 Natural Micarta that went up until I grabbed this one just a couple weeks back. I bought some new cord, a natural Micarta bead, a Jekyll to Hyde backspacer, and a new CRK slip to complete the package and now am finding it pretty hard to put this one down and not fill my phone up with pics of it.

J0pHARk.jpg

GP6k3Xi.jpg

IsH5F6n.jpg

Nice thread, Cody, and nice to see so many other owners happy with their 31's. Now, if I could only stop day-dreaming of PJ large 31 Boomerang....
Gorgeous photos and knife!

Back