• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sebenza 31 CN Ladder Damascus Black Micarta

Original owner, purchased from BladeHQ. Carried it and shows some snail trails, check the photos and video.

When I received the knife, it was off center towards the show side, I sent it in to CRK and it wasn't addressed. I've since centered the knife by pushing the blade towards the lockside and tightening the pivot and stop-pin screws. Centering has held up well.

This was sharpened on a WE at 20 degrees per side. Very sharp.

The blade was polished using Autosol Metal Polishing, it shines brightly in the light now. The original etch was dark and didn't have the contrast I wanted.

This comes with extra Allen wrench, two sets of extra washers (from CRK), and some extra screws that I bought from CRK. I'll add jar of Renaissance Wax I bought off Amazon, I just tried it when I first got the knife and didn't like it.

Price: $XXX shipped via USPS and insured. Any questions, let me know.

8JpAmJS.jpg

FG3nb6E.jpg

WzdtkUi.jpg

HO9fgpX.jpg

g8yKqe6.jpg

lmPpsP1.jpg

a0MBfUJ.jpg

qMf5U44.jpg

1AYVRCf.jpg

EO37G0f.jpg

otrF9zO.jpg

5x61Bez.jpg

I have a Hawk Clip that I ordered through CRK and didn't like. I can add it to the order for an additional $XXX It's unused, I tried it on once and knew that I preferred the stock clip.

4iCVeNE.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be interested in buying the Hawk Clip if you're willing to sell separately.

Back