Sebenza Large or Small?

It's just right. They all are. Hard to explain. For EDC, the Small is perfect, for a more energetic day, the Large is perfect.
^^^This

They are both so great for many different reasons. I have had quite a few of both and now currently only own a small 21. However, I feel that the best EDC is the small insingo. The small 21 will do just about everything the large will, but it hides in the pocket better ...With that being said ...I love the large also. Like others have said, Its not an overly large knife. Similar to the size of a PM2. If you are planning to use it for work and your job is construction, go with the large. If you work more in an office setting, or do not really need a large knife for heavier tasks, go with the small. Heck it's so hard........get both!

Both; you will eventually. I carry my small at the office and the large when not at work. It’s really a win win situation with either.

I have several of both. 90% of the time I carry a large. I only ever carry my small Sebenzas because I fell sorry for them sitting lonely in the drawer.

I appreciate the smalls, and have one beautiful example in Bocote and Ladder Damascus, however the larges just seem like so much more knife, and more substantial.

If it matches your local laws, I would say go large.

I thought the Large was uncomfortable, and have been happy with a decorated small..."don't carry no ugly knife" :)

If you want a small knife, go Mnandi. If you want a Sebenza/Inkosi/Zaan, go for the large.

The Mnandi is designed to be small. The others are shrunken down versions of fully realized designs.

Ive sold 1 small sebenza and 2 small inkosi’s. Every full size knife has been a keeper. I find the smalls to be very “fiddly”. Small handles, small thumb studs, small blades.

There us a considerable size and weight difference between the 2, and it all comes down to what you like. For me it is a small, but the large is a very nice knife, and may be a better all around folder.
If you buy on the exchange, you can always change your mind with little loss.

I’m firmly in the small camp. Feels great in hand, unnoticeable in my pocket, does anything I need a knife to do for EDC. I do have one large that I carry in the woods from time to time but I prefer the smalls.

Easy - get both!:p

Honestly the Large doesn’t feel all that big once you get used to it and is actually less pocket-filling than the PM2. I think the Small feels considerably better in hand than the Mini Grip and is less bulky in the pocket as well.

I remember starting one of these threads when I bought my first Sebenza. What I wanted someone to tell me was - "it's ok to buy the small knife because I love it!" so that I could save $75.00. Now, I realize I should have just bought the dang large because I don't carry "small" knives regularly and I don't like them much. A 3.5 - 4 inch folder is ideal for me. So I really think it comes down to if you tend to buy larger knives you should fork over the money for the larger knife but if you like carrying a smaller knife then you'll probably love your Small Sebenza.

If you haven't handled smaller knives or larger knives it may be a better idea to jump into a less expensive small or large knife first and give yourself a few weeks with it. You'll probably spend less doing that than buying a Sebenza to try out a size you're not sure of.

Others may have a different reason for asking this question but that was mine.

+1 for the Large…
I started off with smalls because I assumed by the specs that the large would be to big. Once I got a large in hand I could see that it was just right for my needs.

Well both knives arrived today, and I think y’all might have been right about large, but time will tell. What I’m going to have to get used to is the finish on this titanium. It’s a strange rough finish I’ve never felt before

Back