Second Free MUMMY Lanyard Giveaway…For ORANGE Scale LOVERS

Winner is TheEdge01 on random pick.

Orange Mini Mummy Lanyard. Handmade by me. For those Orange scale lovers..like me, Civivi Praxis not included! just the lanyard, ha, . Your choice….all orange long or black and orange short.
If interested post your name. shipping will be late next week.
USA residents only. Shipping USA domestic only.
Chime in period ends Sunday 5pm eastern time. Then Random name pick

Last edited:
The giveaways were fun. If it werent for the postage, I would do more. But USPS wont let me ship in a reg. letter envelope with a few stamps in my mailbox as I thought I could. Have to ship as small pakg with tracking because its not a FLAT letter. Oh well.

Last edited:
I can figure out every part of the construction except for the bead at the bottom and how it's attached.

its a two piece construction…….two seperate pieces of 550 paracord husks are used,,internals of the paracord removed.
The lanyard loop piece and the cobra stich mummy piece. You cobra stich the mummy shape over the lanyard loop. It takes 2.5 passes.
You leave two tails. You then thread the two tails into bead and melt a weld.

The key is if any of your two paracord pieces is the wrong length, your screwed…..and you have to start all over again, because you wont have enough to complete the mummy.

You can waste a lot of paracord materials until you get experience and kow what correct length to cut for each, and how many cobra stiches it takes to make a mummy.

Also, If you do the end burn melds wrong, you can burn the paracord black or set it on fire. It use to take 5 melt burns per lanyard but I have come up with a system now to do them with only 3 melt burns for better asthetics.

Its more envolved and takes more time than people usually think, ha.

Last edited:
Back