• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Second Lot of Knife Collection Sale!

Hey guys I got The second lot of knives here that I'm letting go to slim down the collection to make room for some more knives I committed to. These knives still have their factory edges and were never carried or abused, just fidgeted while at my computer desk, Most have original packaging or cases. The prices include USPS Priority Shipping and I will personally msg you a picture of the receipt with tracking once completed. Hit me up for more info or pics if serious thanks!

Isham Blackstar: $old, Civivi Mckenna Damascus: $old, spyderco Native 5 LW: $125, Copperwash PM2: $120, Para 3 LW: $old, Kershaw Launch 10: $old, Tepe Designs Hornet $125, Boker Exskelibur 1: $old, Buck Marksman: $80, Combat beads tools: $120 each x2.

Timestamp and Pics:

https://imgur.com/gallery/vo6lHOw

Last edited:
I'm interested in the McKenna. I'm pretty new and can't figure out how to send a PM here though. Lol

Para 3 LW, Civivi Mckenna, Launch 10, Isham Blackstar, Boker Exskelibur are all $old!

Back