• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Seeking a kydex sheath maker for my custom camp knife

Bradw3451

Gold Member
I’m not looking for anything fancy, however would need a tech lock attachment. Since it’s a custom knife I would need to send it to you and I’m hoping for fairly quick turn around time.

Pics of the knife:
026C99C5-968D-4957-A30F-F50049AC5595.jpeg 0AA6C1C0-72D3-4FF3-9B0C-71DDD8771E45.jpeg

If your still looking shoot me an email through my website in my signature line. I can do something for you pretty inexpensively and quickly. $25 for black plus return shipping. Turn around would likely be about a week. If you wanted custom colors, I'd have to order those but could do it for $25 plus whatever the custom color costs. The sheath would be set up for right or left carry in vertical, inverted, horizontal, or canted positions with a TekLock. I have some Command Locks on hand that I could include for an additional $12

If your still looking shoot me an email through my website in my signature line. I can do something for you pretty inexpensively and quickly. $25 for black plus return shipping. Turn around would likely be about a week. If you wanted custom colors, I'd have to order those but could do it for $25 plus whatever the custom color costs. The sheath would be set up for right or left carry in vertical, inverted, horizontal, or canted positions with a TekLock. I have some Command Locks on hand that I could include for an additional $12

Emailed through your website.

In the future i would look into doing your own kydex. Its not very difficult and its actually pretty inexpensive to get in to. If you decide to try it out feel free to message me with any questions. Also tons of great videos on youtube.

Back