• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Seiko Black Monster Generation 1

Hi guys, I am selling off a lot of gear and up for sale is My preowned Seiko Black Monster. It is in used condition (please see pictures) and note that the paint wore out of the northern point on the rotary dial. The dial is also a little squeaky but works fine (I think it just needs a good cleaning). There is also a small scratch in the glass (seen in pic). The watch is about 4 years old an Movement is working well. It is slightly slow but don't have exact measurements. I would usually change it once a month (it would be a few minutes slow). The band has some user marks but is otherwise completely in great shape. There is no box and I dont have the original couple links that I had removed to size it (I believe I took out 2-3 links).

If you guys have any other questions please feel free. This is a great watch for someone that just wants a nice solid piece to wear. I am only selling because I only really wear one watch these days and ultimately need cash to pay off debt.

Id like to get 85 dollars plus 7 dollars shipping to the US (5 to Canada) Pay Pal

20151115-IMG_6034 by Mark LeGear, on Flickr

20151115-IMG_6035 by Mark LeGear, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back