• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SEIKO Turtle Mod - SOLD

Please read the description. This is a project watch priced to sell, including the following:

SEIKO Turtle SRP779 case, caseback, crown & stem, bezel, bezel insert, and crystal (all factory assembled)

SEIKO SKX007 dial & hands installed on NH36A movement (hand winding/hacking) by NEWW in March 2019.

SEIKO SKX009 dial (dark blue)

SEIKO SKX black divers strap (new) and flat aftermarket black strap.

History - NEWW upgraded my SKX007 back in March with the NH36A movement. Anyone into SEIKO mods knows Duartes work is GTG. I purchased the Turtle used wanting to see if the larger case would work for my wrist, but the SKX case works better for me. The SRP779 dial/movement went into my SKX007, and the upgraded 007 dial/movement into the SRP779 as shown for sale here.

The Turtle SRP779 case is in good condition with some light marks on the case and caseback (from opening). I'd rate it an 8 out of 10. This case has not been pressure tested since the swap, although the crystal is original installed in the case by SEIKO.

Also included is a SEIKO OEM SKX009 dial (dark blue). I'm including it in the event the new owner of this watch prefers a blue dial with a pepsi bezel. The black dial black strap pepsi does look great IMO.

Priced to sell, worth more in parts alone. Paypal G&S with USPS 2-Day Priority conus only. No trades thanks. Will get this watch and parts packed safely and shipped out with tracking to you quickly.

$SOLD - First I'll take it in this thread. Please send me a PM for payment/shipping details.

Additional photos and information available on request. Thanks for looking.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg Movement.jpg

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
How is the minute hand to chapter ring alignment when the second hand is at zero? Any box included?

Please read the description. This is a project watch priced to sell, including the following:

SEIKO Turtle SRP779 case, caseback, crown & stem, bezel, bezel insert, and crystal (all factory assembled)

SEIKO SKX007 dial & hands installed on NH36A movement (hand winding/hacking) by NEWW in March 2019.

SEIKO SKX009 dial (dark blue)

SEIKO SKX black divers strap (new) and flat aftermarket black strap.

History - NEWW upgraded my SKX007 back in March with the NH36A movement. Anyone into SEIKO mods knows Duartes work is GTG. I purchased the Turtle used wanting to see if the larger case would work for my wrist, but the SKX case works better for me. The SRP779 dial/movement went into my SKX007, and the upgraded 007 dial/movement into the SRP779 as shown for sale here.

The Turtle SRP779 case is in good condition with some light marks on the case and caseback (from opening). I'd rate it an 8 out of 10. This case has not been pressure tested since the swap, although the crystal is original installed in the case by SEIKO.

Also included is a SEIKO OEM SKX009 dial (dark blue). I'm including it in the event the new owner of this watch prefers a blue dial with a pepsi bezel. The black dial black strap pepsi does look great IMO.

Priced to sell, worth more in parts alone. Paypal G&S with USPS 2-Day Priority conus only. No trades thanks. Will get this watch and parts packed safely and shipped out with tracking to you quickly.

$135.00 - First I'll take it in this thread. Please send me a PM for payment/shipping details.

Additional photos and information available on request. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 1217144 View attachment 1217145 View attachment 1217146 View attachment 1217147 View attachment 1217148

I swear you must have just changed the price...

I'll take it!

Back