Review Seki Cutlery Festival home video

Hello hello
No everyone can have a chance to visit Seki and enjoy October knife festival. Please enjoy our short video report about . Hope you 'll do right conclusions and start collect money for same trip.

Is this video taken at the 2018 Festival?
Also at the end there is mention of visiting makers and suppliers. Are there more videos that cover that? Can't find any of your youtube videos because MGK always shows up as Machine Gun Kelly videos.
Thanks.

Is this video taken at the 2018 Festival?
Also at the end there is mention of visiting makers and suppliers. Are there more videos that cover that? Can't find any of your youtube videos because MGK always shows up as Machine Gun Kelly videos.
Thanks.
Of course 2018. Some videos from factories done. Example below. Some still in production. Our stores named MyGoodKnife. Abbreviated MGK. Secret is in.

I have purchased many things from Finland, even shooting supplies, no problems at all.

I’m in San Francisco, I sell knives and food service equipment here in Northern California, I’m familiar with many of the brands you sell, both the knives and the other kitchen things.

Welcome to the Blade Forums, please consider a paid membership, it has it’s privileges.

KR

Last edited:
Back