Attention Select Your Favorite Brown Tone for Sawcut Bone!!

Brown Tone Options - (alphabetical)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone could probably get a whole run if someone donated their remains to GEC.

Well, your head bone connected from your neck bone
Your neck bone connected from your shoulder bone
Your shoulder bone connected from your back bone
Your back bone connected from your hip bone
Your hip bone connected from your thigh bone
Your thigh bone connected from your knee bone
Your knee bone connected from your leg bone
Your leg bone connected from your ankle bone
Your ankle bone connected from your heel bone
Your heel bone connected from your foot bone
Your foot bone connected from your toe bone

Don't think I haven't thought of it!! I also thought of a "Waynorth" tang stamp on my new part, but the logistics are insurmountable!! 😲
🤣

Years ago I had a couple of knee surgeries at a hospital that my friend was a nurse at. Before one of the surgeries I ran into her out on the town and she was hanging out with my surgeon. He told me how all the surgeons at that hospital would scratch their initials into the patient's bone during surgery. So, somewhere in my knee is a "tang stamp" of sorts. :eek:

Will this knife be available to all forum members?
There is a requirement for the amount of time you've been a member and the amount of posts you have made outside the "for sale" forums.
There are some "official guidelines" somewhere, I'm just not exactly sure what they are.

Thanks for the reply. I look often, but just joined this year and never posted til now.
There is a requirement for the amount of time you've been a member and the amount of posts you have made outside the "for sale" forums.
There are some "official guidelines" somewhere, I'm just not exactly sure what they ar

Thanks for the reply. I look often, but just joined this year and never posted til now.
Since John was not sure where the Guidelines were here is a post from Charlie waynorth waynorth .....The #1 post has some guidelines.

waynorth waynorth I’m really excited to see the double lined fluted bolster, did you ever consider the second line on the TC’s Charlie, like the old New York knife co Barlows?
Yes I did - thanks for the question!! Bill wouldn't do it, but I can't remember why!! 🤔
I have grown so used to the now-quite-familiar TC bolster, I don't miss it!!😊

Since John was not sure where the Guidelines were here is a post from Charlie waynorth waynorth .....The #1 post has some guidelines.

Thank you so much for finding that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back