Attention Select Your Favorite Brown Tone for Sawcut Bone!!

Brown Tone Options - (alphabetical)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I did - thanks for the question!! Bill wouldn't do it, but I can't remember why!! 🤔
I have grown so used to the now-quite-familiar TC bolster, I don't miss it!!😊
Thanks Charlie, maybe it can make an appearance on a future 15 frame barlow, for something different. Hope your surgery goes well.

Thanks for all the "Good Lucks" everyone!! I'll have you know you You all pulled me through a stroke a Couple years ago; and I thank you all for the support!! This will be easy by comparison!! Wish I could thank you in person!! Someday we'll all shake hands at a show or somewhere, in our brave new world!!

I also missed the voting but the Hemlock looks very nice to me:thumbsup:. There appears to be quite a variation in what GEC calls "Hemlock". I happen to like the more reddish/brownish variety but I will be proud to just have one.:D

Good question!! I will use this thread for a while yet, but will start a new one; probably after my hip surgery!! I'll have to take a little time off to get a new hip on the 7th of July!!:rolleyes:

All the best Charlie, hopefully its a smooth and uneventful surgery! Luckily its not being done in Titusville, PA, I'd be worried that hip might be made with 1095 and not space age titanium!

Thanks for all the "Good Lucks" everyone!! I'll have you know you You all pulled me through a stroke a Couple years ago; and I thank you all for the support!! This will be easy by comparison!! Wish I could thank you in person!! Someday we'll all shake hands at a show or somewhere, in our brave new world!!
Protip: give the doc a little extra something and they can give you the upgraded cyborg parts with lasers. Worth it in the long run. Good luck and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back