Attention Select Your Favorite Brown Tone for Sawcut Bone!!

Brown Tone Options - (alphabetical)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mbkr

Gold Member
Good luck Charlie.
A friend of mine had a hip replaced earlier this year. She loves it.
See you on the other side :thumbsup:

t.willy

Gold Member
I'm sure in no time you'll be up doing the Hippy Hippy Shake. Good luck and God Speed Charlie. 👊😎

EngrSorenson

Gold Member
Its too late for that ....we're too far round the dial....eyes on the horizon of 22.
“Thar she blows!”

looks like William Howard knows the output of our brain trust. I wonder if he snickered, chortled, or did a spit take? I’m guessing he grunted in acknowledgement, not showing judgement one way or another.

traumkommode

Gold Member
I had a dream about a two blade sister to this knife! Clip and coping blades like last time. Everything else about the knife was perfect, but they decided to put some red and green swirl acrylic covers, called it "Christmas Tree Acrylic". Think dead skunk but red, green, and white...

EngrSorenson

Gold Member
I had a dream about a two blade sister to this knife! Clip and coping blades like last time. Everything else about the knife was perfect, but they decided to put some red and green swirl acrylic covers, called it "Christmas Tree Acrylic". Think dead skunk but red, green, and white...
I'll take two. 😁

Old Hunter

Gold Member
Just checking for news of how Charlie's operation went this morning, guess being western Canada he could still be in the OR. OH