Attention Select Your Favorite Brown Tone for Sawcut Bone!!

Brown Tone Options - (alphabetical)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream last night that the BF knife ended up being a two blade trapper-type configuration, with buttons on the end cap that shot the blades out of the top like an automatic. The Spey was spring loaded, and the clip needed gravity. Someone asked why that was and the reply was for states that spring loaded automatics were illegal, one could just use the clip. I was trying to like it, but it just didn’t seem right. In my dream we were all standing around fiddling with them, and you all were surprised I didn’t like mine… and that surprised me.

weird dream.

I had a dream last night that the BF knife ended up being a two blade trapper-type configuration, with buttons on the end cap that shot the blades out of the top like an automatic. The Spey was spring loaded, and the clip needed gravity. Someone asked why that was and the reply was for states that spring loaded automatics were illegal, one could just use the clip. I was trying to like it, but it just didn’t seem right. In my dream we were all standing around fiddling with them, and you all were surprised I didn’t like mine… and that surprised me.

weird dream.
I thought my GEC addiction was getting bad. Dude, you need to take a break from them. Go cold turkey and buy a couple RR knives. Seek some help. PM me and I'll give you my address so you can get the GEC's out of your home. To mine. Come on man, send'em, send'em. Now! Please.

weird dream.
Just imagine a BF knife like you describe...that would be AWESOME!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

weird dream.
I had a dream that mine had red slabs.

Love the part about if spring loaded is illegal in your area, just use the other blade on the same knife.

Two types of people. One sits in the comfort of their own home and when asked by his wife why he never opens the other blade… “I cant do that, its against the law”. Meanwhile, the other guy in public is stopped by an officer. “Oh, no sir. This is not automatic at all.. see”, as he opens the manual blade to demonstrate.

First day on the internet? Anything will be argued here, just give it a chance.😉

1G07ilI.jpg

😁

So historically haven’t the forum knives been in porchers use towards the end of the year?

weird dream.
I had a dream last night that the #86 barlow was finally in production. 😉

Been too busy to visit here much lately, but I like thie choices! IMO, hemlock is an excellent choice in a brownish wood. It looks like this knife will be epic.

Just saw that Charlie had hip surgery. Hope that went well. Everyone I know who has had that says it takes quite a qhile before everything feels good again. So hang in there, Charlie, and thanks for all you do for the folks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back