Attention Select Your Favorite Brown Tone for Sawcut Bone!!

Brown Tone Options - (alphabetical)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’m going to start handing out my PayPal for people who think they missed the ordering thread haha. Could be the reserve for Charlie, Jack & Meako’s knives. (Caution: that was a joke- I will not be giving out my PayPal to the non thread readers)

In all seriousness, I think we should start a collection for the folks putting in the effort to get this done for us. Not sure the best way to go about this endeavor, but figure whoever is collecting the money might be able to assist. I would like to see porch regulars with financial strain have the opportunity to get a knife for free or reduced cost. Any suggestions on how we can go about this would be greatly appreciated!

I think I’m going to start handing out my PayPal for people who think they missed the ordering thread haha. Could be the reserve for Charlie, Jack & Meako’s knives. (Caution: that was a joke- I will not be giving out my PayPal to the non thread readers)

In all seriousness, I think we should start a collection for the folks putting in the effort to get this done for us. Not sure the best way to go about this endeavor, but figure whoever is collecting the money might be able to assist. I would like to see porch regulars with financial strain have the opportunity to get a knife for free or reduced cost. Any suggestions on how we can go about this would be greatly appreciated!
I totally agree about something for the organizers and to help out someone who wants a knife but can't afford one. Maybe an optional +$3 or +$5 on the final price?

But we dont want 100 people throwing in $5 as there would be money left over. Maybe a sort of poll to determine total number of people willing to contribute. Also people willing to contribute $3 and $5. Or something like this. Someone smarter ought to organize such a thing

But we dont want 100 people throwing in $5 as there would be money left over. Maybe a sort of poll to determine total number of people willing to contribute. Also people willing to contribute $3 and $5. Or something like this. Someone smarter ought to organize such a thing
waverave waverave has elected to help get this effort underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back