• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Selling/Buying through Arizona Custom Knives?

FireStrings85

Gold Member
Has anyone tried selling/buying through Arizona Custom Knives? If so, was your experience positive?

Great folks.. Bought numerous..

Never an issue :thumbsup: ... and they do reply to emails and are happy to take your call.

Ray

Have only purchased through them and never sold. Positive experience.

Just completed my my first purchase through AZCK..All I can say it that it was a stellar experience.

Great CS, outstanding packaging, fast shipping completely accurate listing description. Pleasure to deal with.

roEnbUx.jpg

Firestrings85 -

I have not sold a knife through them, but have purchased several blades over the years with out any trouble. Layaway is helpful and while not available for every knife on the site, is a great option that most knife sites don't offer.

I have not had to return a knife and can't comment on that aspect of their services, but they do clearly state their return policies.

Speaking of AZCK, is anyone else finding their site redesign confusing? I can't figure out how to filter out sold knives :(

Speaking of AZCK, is anyone else finding their site redesign confusing? I can't figure out how to filter out sold knives :(

Give them time it was just implemented today. They are not an Amazon / Google powerhouse. They will get it together

Great group. I have sold and purchased over the years. No problems at all!!

Chris D

Back