• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Selling knives for Toilet Paper

gmartin12

Gold Member
I was laid off a few weeks ago and unemployment still hasn't come in. The stories of how bleak it's looking in the NY metro area are true...

So, in order to keep buying bread flour and toilet paper, I'm forced to slim down the collection.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms & Conditions

-Prices shown are for purchasing via PayPal G&S and include shipping costs.

-Each buyer is responsible for knowing the knife laws in their area. Please only purchase what is legal for you to carry.

-All these knives were obtained via purchase or trade from other forum members, unless otherwise noted. I'm not the original owner of any of them, so I did my best to take plenty of pictures and provide accurate descriptions of each knife's condition

- Shipping is via USPS flat rate priority mail and usually ships the business day after I receive payment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) (SOLD)

2) (SOLD)

3) (SOLD)

4) (SOLD)

5) Reate Wave - Like new in condition. This has been disassembled for cleaning and lubrication with 10wt Nano Oil. The action is incredibly smooth on this one and the blade is dead center. I did my best to capture just how pretty the inlays are on this one, but it's hard to get the lighting and camera angle right; Includes pouch, cloth, bag, and sticker shown ($300)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BChpsZN1OCDg2CiwN41RgvmEIGtB0AER

I'm also open to any reasonable offers and, though I honestly need the funds, I find it very difficult to turn down a good trade offer every now and then.

My point is: feel free to reach out via PM if you want to make any kind of offer aside from what I'm asking here.

Thanks, guys!

Last edited:
I'll take the mass drop falcon. Please send email to a w y n n 7 2 9 @ g m a i l dot com

(Take out all spaces)

I just purchased a basic membership so you can also pm me here.

Last edited:
Back