1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Selling/Trading your Hunt knives? this sticky is for you!

Discussion in 'T.M. Hunt Custom Knives' started by TMHunt, Jul 6, 2014.

1. abrasion

abrasion

Feb 22, 2011
    Looking to try out a Yuma. I have lots to trade. PM me if you have one that you are willing to let go.

2. TBL

TBL

Dec 26, 2013
  3. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
  4. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    that's a killer price!

5. cbwoods67

cbwoods67

Oct 12, 2010
    Thanks bigghoss.

Help a brother out.:D

6. Jerry D.

Jerry D. Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 17, 2008
  7. cbwoods67

cbwoods67

Oct 12, 2010
    Pretty too. It is a pretty rare breed as far as I know. Thanks for the bump, Jerry.

8. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
    Wow, that thing ain't sold yet? It is...tempting.

9. spikebot587

spikebot587

Feb 8, 2013
    Really wish I had money

10. cbwoods67

cbwoods67

Oct 12, 2010
    I do ship to Colorado....

Me too. :D

Truth be told, I put several knives up for sale to fund a motorcycle. Now that I have the bike, I am a little indifferent about selling them. Cash is nice, but so are the knives.

11. AntDog

AntDog Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Well, now that you got the bike, need any parts?! :D
    I might have somethin laying around... What kind of bike did you get?

12. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
    I'm sure. If it were a regular Yuma or a Tradewater I would have bought it already. I'm on the fence about the clipped model.

13. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    I agree, I like the regular Yuma rather than the clipped version.

14. TMHunt

TMHunt Knifemaker/Moderator Moderator

Jan 15, 2012
    I only made 5 of those to feel the market... Lol I guess I have my answer. Its a specific market for that style blade and that grind. (Hollow) its really designed with the deer hunter in mind. For that task its fantastic....... Frankly, I'd buy it back if I didn't have all of my money invested in materials and such. Like I said, its one of 5, I don't even have one.

15. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
    I would very much like to get into hunting, goodness knows I have the guns to hunt everything on this continent. But I can't seem to get anyone to help me get into it. They must either don't want to give up their hunting spots or they really prefer to hunt alone. If I were an avid hunter I would be much more interested in that knife.

16. AntDog

AntDog Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Getting into hunting is easier than you think. Depending on the state you live in, there probably are government run programs to help you find a spot or a lease, or you can hunt on public lands - even in some state parks. It's definitely like that in Texas.

17. TBL

TBL

Dec 26, 2013
    It's a beautiful piece. I viewed it plenty, one night my wife even sat beside me while I was staring at it and just looked at me and said 'keep dreaming' lol.

18. Jerry D.

Sep 17, 2008
    Sounds like a green light to me! ;)

19. TBL

TBL

Dec 26, 2013
    I want a vasectomy, just done by a medical doctor... not my wife. I interpreted it as; wait until there is money in my spending account :) Currently I have $62 (IM RICH!) maybe by my birthday (November) I'll have a little nest egg.

20. Jerry D.

Sep 17, 2008
    Or if you do, make damn sure you have a nice doghouse outside.... Like one of those large 'Dogiloos.'