Selling/Trading your Hunt knives? this sticky is for you!

Looking to try out a Yuma. I have lots to trade. PM me if you have one that you are willing to let go.

Well, now that you got the bike, need any parts?! :D
I might have somethin laying around... What kind of bike did you get?

I agree, I like the regular Yuma rather than the clipped version.

I only made 5 of those to feel the market... Lol I guess I have my answer. Its a specific market for that style blade and that grind. (Hollow) its really designed with the deer hunter in mind. For that task its fantastic....... Frankly, I'd buy it back if I didn't have all of my money invested in materials and such. Like I said, its one of 5, I don't even have one.

I only made 5 of those to feel the market... Lol I guess I have my answer. Its a specific market for that style blade and that grind. (Hollow) its really designed with the deer hunter in mind. For that task its fantastic....... Frankly, I'd buy it back if I didn't have all of my money invested in materials and such. Like I said, its one of 5, I don't even have one.

I would very much like to get into hunting, goodness knows I have the guns to hunt everything on this continent. But I can't seem to get anyone to help me get into it. They must either don't want to give up their hunting spots or they really prefer to hunt alone. If I were an avid hunter I would be much more interested in that knife.

Getting into hunting is easier than you think. Depending on the state you live in, there probably are government run programs to help you find a spot or a lease, or you can hunt on public lands - even in some state parks. It's definitely like that in Texas.

It's a beautiful piece. I viewed it plenty, one night my wife even sat beside me while I was staring at it and just looked at me and said 'keep dreaming' lol.

It's a beautiful piece. I viewed it plenty, one night my wife even sat beside me while I was staring at it and just looked at me and said 'keep dreaming' lol.

Sounds like a green light to me! ;)

Sounds like a green light to me! ;)

I want a vasectomy, just done by a medical doctor... not my wife. I interpreted it as; wait until there is money in my spending account :) Currently I have $62 (IM RICH!) maybe by my birthday (November) I'll have a little nest egg.

Or if you do, make damn sure you have a nice doghouse outside.... Like one of those large 'Dogiloos.'

Back