Selling your Fletcher Knives, SELL THEM HERE!

Hey, guys. I have my Bush Operator (#04 of 40) for sale. I've used it on a hike or two, but otherwise it's sitting in my drawer at home. Just moved into a new place and getting rid of some unused stuff that's just taking up space, and rather than put it up on eBay I'd rather someone here grab it. The knife is a discontinued model, but has a few marks on it from use. Never sharpened. Comes with original kydex Dylan made up for it when I bought the knife. Here's some pics:

9418436570_826538e984_z.jpg

9415671485_ef31dcf134_z.jpg

9418436552_d65af0399b_z.jpg

9418436562_16a92831d1_z.jpg

9415671377_a42e950635_z.jpg

Looking for sold shipped OBO.
Shoot me an email if you have any questions: mnadzan at gmail dot com
Thanks for looking!

-Nadz

Last edited:
I have a Hatchula 2 I could part with. Green micarta handles and black liners.

I hate to say this but I have to sell my BOXL due to financial struggles and the upcoming holidays:( I love thing and I haven't even had a chance to use it yet:rolleyes: These are now discontinued so I know whoever gets this will love it and hopefully make the most of it unlike myself. I do have the 'birth certificate',lol as seen in the pics but since its got my name on it I'll only send it if you really want it. It #38 of 40. It got green micarta w/ white liners which looks really sweet, though the od green micarta look almost black.
Price is $230 which includes insured priority mail(add 3% for pp fees) or send a USPS money order. First 'I'll take it' with PM/email gets it. Thanks
In case you don't scroll down more, price has been dropped one last time to $205 PP fee included TYD-SPF
Here she is
PICT0135.jpgPICT0132.jpg

Last edited:
Couple Extra sheaths leftover this week 55 each Paypaled/shipped. Left to right - Tango, Operator 8, Hatchula II, and a Hatchula. Pm or email if you would like one.

Final Price Drop on the BOXL-Now ONLY $205 To Your Door Insured-PP fees INCLUDED!! SPF

Feel free to make an offer but after all the price drops there's little wiggle room.

Last edited:
I hate to say this but I have to sell my BOXL due to financial struggles and the upcoming holidays:( I love thing and I haven't even had a chance to use it yet:rolleyes: These are now discontinued so I know whoever gets this will love it and hopefully make the most of it unlike myself. I do have the 'birth certificate',lol as seen in the pics but since its got my name on it I'll only send it if you really want it. It #38 of 40. It got green micarta w/ white liners which looks really sweet, though the od green micarta look almost black.
Price is $230 which includes insured priority mail(add 3% for pp fees) or send a USPS money order. First 'I'll take it' with PM/email gets it. Thanks
In case you don't scroll down more, price has been dropped one last time to $205 PP fee included TYD
Here she is
View attachment 387330View attachment 387331

I will take it

Yeah well this fell thru after I held it for over a week:mad: So it up for sale again...its one hell of a Christmas gift for a knife lover. I'm not as in need of the money anymore so I'm not gonna lose out as much as I was willing to a few weeks ago when I was desperate. Price is $210 insured priority shipping included but add 3% for the PP fee or send a postal money order. This is one bad ass blade and its no longer being made so get it before I realize what I'm doing and decide to keep it:D And please email if interested cuz I sometimes don't check BF for days at a time and I don't want to miss an offer, thanks

I will take it

Parting with a few. Prices are paypaled and shipped. Pm or email if interested.

Pro 6-5 Sold

Esteban W sheath and tec loc 175.00 new
DSC_0015_zpsd332c38b.jpg

DSC_0014_zpsb24e86aa.jpg

BAMF 250.00 user

DSC_0002_zpsaca1933c.jpg

DSC_0002_zpsaca1933c.jpg

Compare to the 8.0
DSC_0003_zps1ae0a805.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 2012 Delta 5 from Dylan himself for sale.
Located in Ga.
Letting go for $180 Paypal to me. Shipping included.
Never used, sharpened or otherwise abused. Dark Safe Queen.
Double red liners.

rsz_dscn0144.jpgrsz_dscn0147.jpg

Back