Selling your Fletcher Knives, SELL THEM HERE!

I have a like new BOXL, it's in perfect condition, never used or sharpened. It comes with a Skystorm leather scout style sheath with fire steal loop and included Exotac rod. This one has black handles on red liners.

Asking $215 Shipped Conus

No email received, verified email that's connected to BF.

Still available.

thanks!

I really just need to know if you take PayPal and if so your e-mail

Regretfully letting go a fantastic user! Used Delta 4 natural canvas with orange/black liners Edge has been convexed.

NO sheath knife only

I absolutely love the ergos of this knife but I have to fund some other projects. (1 project being a custom sheath for my BOXL)

Priced cheap for a hopefully quick sale.

SOLD. Paypal shipped Priority U.S. only

The first "I'll take it" posted in this thread has the first chance.

I can get better pics if requested. I wanted to at least get this up on the market.
IMG_20140918_085123_498_zpstdsyl4xr.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Guys, Hate to do it but I need to free up some funds. I have a Pocket Kilo black micarta I believe with red liners. Never used or sharpened. No sheath which is how it came straight from Dylan,

$200 shipped priority mail and insured. will try to get pictures up asap.

Last edited:
New Ulysses: SOLD

Black Canvas over 1/8" Orange G10 and black liners with Black Pins

Steel: 1/4" thick 5160 steel at 58rc (differential heat treat)
Grind: Convex Sabre
Handle length: 5.5"
Blade Length: 10"
attachment_zps22b6f90f.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, I'm interested in the Ulysses, what's the best way to reach you?

Is it new?

I have one Fletcher Knives limited release Bush Operator Knife available for sale. Fletcher only made a limited number of this model and reached his cap on it long ago, no more will be made. This particular model features orange liners under canvas colored scales. The blade does show some light speckling from storage and kitchen use but that should clean up very easily. I never carried this in the field, only used it in the kitchen a few times. Also included in this sale is the original leather sheath and the Fletcher certificate of authenticity.

-$180.00 plus shipping

-Payment via paypal plus 3.5% or USPS money order only

-Email me at bevisblack15@yahoo.com with any questions or orders

Last edited:
For Sale:
Fletcher Knives: Operator 425 natural canvas with black pins and orange pinstripe, 5/32", O1, no sheath
Condition: new/unused
Asking: $215-->$205
includes shipping and PP fees.
Standard rule: First "I'll take it" and follow by PM
Thanks!

DSC05652_zpscxa9zjgb.jpg

DSC05651_zpsbtjfq2gl.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, Hate to do it but I need to free up some funds. I have a Pocket Kilo black micarta I believe with red liners. Never used or sharpened. No sheath which is how it came straight from Dylan,

$200 shipped priority mail and insured. will try to get pictures up asap.

Is this still available?

Back