Sensory Overload: Blade 2016 (Photo-Heavy)

Great pics as always Brian! Your pictures told a great story. I felt like I was there even for the stuck in traffic part.

That's a nice looking gaucho. I have been considering a gaucho for awhile now. I am wondering what your thoughts are on how different it is from the kephart? I know at 3/32" it is thinner, just wondering about other differences that stick out to you or other gaucho owners.

Thanks Tood, glad you enjoyed it! Sorry I got you stuck in traffic man, that sort of sucked lol.

Hmmm...how to word this right. The Kephart still remains my favorite of the woods knives. The overall shape is just very intuitive for me. I love the blade profile and the control the handle offers. That said I do really like the Gaucho, it has an elegance to its form that just really appeals to me. I really like the handle, I love the blade shape, and it is fun to use. Especially at a cutting board. If I were going to get one for the woods I would want a thicker blade if I weren't pairing it up with a larger tool.

Back