Separate WTB section for traditionals

Is it possible to get a separate WTB section for traditional slipjoints and fixed blades? We’re a very active bunch often looking for some specific and rare pieces for our collections. It would be much easier to help each other out if we weren’t drowned out by the Kershaw, ZT, Benchmade, CRK noise. It’s almost a waste of time to go look before posting a for sale thread.
Thanks for you consideration.

Is it possible to get a separate WTB section for traditional slipjoints and fixed blades? We’re a very active bunch often looking for some specific and rare pieces for our collections. It would be much easier to help each other out if we weren’t drowned out by the Kershaw, ZT, Benchmade, CRK noise. It’s almost a waste of time to go look before posting a for sale thread.
Thanks for you consideration.

Is there enough traffic to justify it?

Good question. I don’t really know how to quantify that. In the last week there were 83 threads, 21 of which would be considered traditional. I’m not even sure the traditional forum members would be for it. If you think it may be justified, how about polling the traditional forum after this 2019 BF knife chaos dies down?
Thanks again.
Brian

Spark Spark knarfeng knarfeng Gentlemen, If you’re open to the idea, I’d like to poll the traditional sub forum to see if they’d like a separate WTB forum. I could leave it open for two weeks to get the majority of regular visitors. Please let me know your thoughts.
Brian

You can start a poll thread here in Tech Support or they can post in this thread if they want to. Put a link to whichever thread in your signature line if you want to.

I'm not in favor or running such a poll in the Traditional Forum. Traditional Forum is for discussion of knives, not for discussing how BladeForums is organized.

Back