September 2019 Buck of the Month - Released

When I bought my first Club knife, Elk 111 gold etch MP, I took it out of the box and cut the top of the shieth off and used it since then...The gold is pretty tough. This 110 really is special! I spend most of my Buck bucks on 112's but this 110 with the textured oversized handles is different enough to tempt me to the dark side..

Ah, me too.........but I wish it wasn't so BIG. I suspect only 110Dave can truly use it.

I'll stick with the Girlie 112 I guess.

Yeah it’s always left me scratching my head wondering why I would buy a knife that has a high end steel that holds an edge for a very long time and handle materials so durable to go through extremely tough conditions and then leave it in a display case just to look at.

What I always think is this........someday, maybe after TSHTF..........somebody who really needs that high end steel to survive will use it to help save his family and thank God for it.

These knives will live FAR beyond us and may have some great adventures. What stories they could tell as 200 years pass by.

We are only entrusted to care for them for a short time........then they move along to others who love them.

SOLD OUT! Fun is over until next month.

Please post pics of this knife when you receive it! It is really a great looking 110.

Sold Out...that was fast. I'm glad that I picked up a couple and it sure is pretty, but not sure what I'll do with 'em. NO, I WON'T BE GIVING ONE AWAY!

Yep it is if the stars Aline jest right and the buck fairy in the mountain is in a good mood I may end up with the prototype for that issue. ...
There were 3 or 4 prototypes back in the day.

September 13, 2019, 6:08 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
POST FALLS, ID 83854

That's all I know.

Could be it's still being put together at the factory or could be it's en-route to my door.

I do like the anticipation, it's part of the fun

Sometimes it's a sad reminder that I missed out on something that is already Sold Out! That's why I didn't buy it. And no there are not a few more available. It's still Sold Out! Yeah they could tweak the system a little.

Last edited:
Just what I needed.

A final chance to get 10% off on a knife that's sold out and (by the way) the 10% offer does not apply anyway even if the knife were still available.

:D

But ....... thanks for the "offer."

Back