• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sergio Consoli N° 281, Steve Ryan 1-Off, Novas, MSC/Reese Weiland Collab SMF CC, TJ Fischer Cobra 4

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
If you have any questions about what's here, let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. For more details, specs, or pictures, just ask and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I don't get notifications for profile messages so PMs or shooting me an email at kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com is the best way to reach me. I also check my threads every once in a while so I'll usually see your posts. I can work with you on the price for some of these and I'm open to trades. If you don't have much feedback or forum history, I might ask you to ship first. Prices include all shipping and PayPal fees in the US. I'll be happy to ship international but the buyer will need to assume all risks and help cover the cost of shipping. The knives will come with what's shown unless otherwise stated. Thanks for taking a look.

For trades, I'm looking for: Jon Grahams, Ochs Worx, Yunas, Marlowes, Tashi collabs and customs, GTCs, Sharknivcos, RJ Martins, Dalibors, Broadwells, Black Snow Customs, VanderMeulens, Chris Goodwyns, Rogovets, Mosiers, Guthries, Rotten Designs, ZT 0454, G&G Deadlock, Rockstead Shun, and maybe a custom Emerson or just Striders in general but I'm always open to other offers. I like seeing what's out there and the worst I can do is pass. Cash can be added either way.

1. Sergio Consoli N° 281 - near mint - $1400
Seriously impressive flipper that's handmade by an Italian Knife Guild Maestro
Almost 4" blade with a flawless hand satin
Contoured lightning strike CF scales that have been perfectly polished, I don't feel any wires poking out
Clip is made from lightning strike CF as well and it goes in and out of pocket smoothly
Liners have a satin finish on the inside and are polished on the edges
Full length bronzed ti backspacer that's satin finished on the inside
The top on the backspacer has some faint marks
Polished custom pivot
Blade flies open with a snap and drops when you disengage the lock
Locks with no play at all

YeiJKmQ.jpg
hphnIfQ.jpg

9WknYqx.jpg
Agm3gTy.jpg

dRAk28o.jpg
KYhYTtk.jpg

Xv0LqjW.jpg

2. Steve Ryan One-Off - lightly carried - $550
Hands down the thinnest folder I've seen
Blade stock is 0.070" and overall thickness is just 0.280"
2-tone satin blade that measures 3.5"
Flamed and blasted ti frame
Has some light marks on the frame
Since the knife is so thin, the framelock will slip if a lot of force is applied to the spine but it will lock up solid if you put any pressure on the lockbar, like in a normal grip
Smooth action
My angle is a bit off in the photo so it's hard to tell but centering is dead on

SE1ql52.jpg
0rdMHjJ.jpg

Gl3fdpz.jpg
5OXyStb.jpg

bFsDbwm.jpg
EcTB1fg.jpg

3. Nova Blades Custom - near mint - $700
I'm not sure about the name on this one, likely a one-off as well but I'm not 100% sure
It's a very well built framelock flipper with a 3.25" reverse tanto blade
Heavy working finish on the frame
Custom pivot
Flips amazingly well, feels great in hand, locks with zero play, and centering is dead on

E3NvJj0.jpg
QDhRh2C.jpg

aUG7gtn.jpg
auTiAEB.jpg

dSIKR23.jpg
O3r69UZ.jpg

4. Nova Blades Caiman - lightly carried - $500
Very well built full custom framelock flipper
3.75" CPM-S35VN reverse tanto blade
Blackwood carbon fiber front
Blackwashed blade
Blasted and tumbled ti lockside
Custom pivot
Mechanically perfect with a nicely dialed in detent
Flips reliably, locks with no play in any direction, carries well, and works great in hand

vu3SI7Y.jpg
XpSRso1.jpg

SIykIK0.jpg
85wl5Wk.jpg

UNie18B.jpg
0NcA72v.jpg

5. Mick Strider Custom/Reese Weiland Collab SMF CC - near mint - $2000
This is a rare one, made in 2014 and possibly a one-off collab
Recurve nightmare grind blade with a 2 tone satin in CPM-S90V
Contoured and blasted ti CC frame that's slimmer than a normal SMF, stock thicknesses are closer to an SnG
Full length ti backspacer
Smooth action, good centering, and locks up tight
Recently back from Reese so everything has been refinished, you can still see a few old scratches on the blade but barely
Frame looks like new

x8HQ2Iv.jpg
VNXlQtr.jpg

E1yKOkz.jpg
WBqdqrG.jpg

FQyLHId.jpg
vpgWBem.jpg

uX2RrF5.jpg
n1EFraj.jpg

6. T.J. Fisher Cobra 4 - lightly carried - $1300
Full sized 4” version of the Cobra with the forward choil
Perfect fit and finish like all Fischers