seriously???

Status
Not open for further replies.
less than 1 minute from the time I got my email until I clicked the link to the 3" wharncliffes....SOLD OUT.

I just happened to be in my gmail account when I got the email so I clicked it immediately and spent too much time reading it apparently....oh well....

Chances are I'll never have that good of a shot at a factory direct one again...

yea, I checked the link instantly, as soon as I received the e-mail, and they were sold out. I guess there is a bit of a delay for some people's e-mail.

But look at the bright side. They will be on the exchange in a couple days with a 40% mark up.

Yeah when you notify 10,000 people that only 25 knives are available the chaos begins. This happens everytime I get a notification from hinderer. You'd think they'd have a better way of doing this. But I look at it this way, we all will get a shot to pay double when the lucky few resell on here!!!

I think the notification got stuck at customs. lol, us canucks get the old shiv again.

Sold out by the time I got there too, at least I wasn't the only one. Maybe it was a sign to hold out for a slicer or spanto.

There is always huge gap between the first email sent and the last email sent out by the mass mailing service. Depending on the # of subscribers this can be several hours. This possibly explains why these were SOLD OUT by the time you or me reached the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back