• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$175 Excellent Godfather (LUDT's are sold)

REDUCED You must be 21 to purchase. Price includes PP G&S and shipping (CONUS only). By purchasing your are indicating that this is legal for you to own.
Godfather has never been carried, used, sharpened, etc.
Both LUDTs are SOLD
Click on Thumbnails to get a good look at this high quality super quick and solid Godfather. Pro-Tech at it's best!

Attachments

• Godfather.jpg
    Godfather.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Godfather clip side4.jpg
    Godfather clip side4.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Now $175 each. Last chance.
If they don't fill someone else's desire for the 175 soon,
I'll keep them and put them in my will for my grandson.
Thanks

I have been watching that serrated LUDT now for a while...can’t pass up that deal I’ll take the serrated LUDT if it’s still available, PM incoming

I have been watching that serrated LUDT now for a while...can’t pass up that deal I’ll take the serrated LUDT if it’s still available, PM incoming

Thanks. It's yours. You're going to be very impressed when you see and feel it in person.
BTW, I'm trying to open my messages and am having trouble. Might have to wait to reply again til I restart the computer. As usual yelling at it and threatening it isn't doing much good.

Payment sent on that bad boy, thanks again...couldn’t pass that one up been wanting one for some time

Sorry, but there's been a temporary glitch. PM sent if the compu-masters allow it.

Is The Godfather still available? I hope to make an offer you can’t refuse.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi Jason, The Godfather is still available. It's a beauty. Super quick and I see all good about it. Never used. Buy --- I won't accept a horses head in my bed as a deal I can't say no to.

Hi Jason, The Godfather is still available. It's a beauty. Super quick and I see all good about it. Never used. Buy --- I won't accept a horses head in my bed as a deal I can't say no to.
But ...not buy

Hi, I'll have to let you know tomorrow. I've got someone who also wants it and I feel I should wait until tomorrow for him to get the payment together. It's a great knife and an excellent example of what many consider the best looking and functioning auto ever. Please be patient and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks, Bob Rose

Hi, I'll have to let you know tomorrow. I've got someone who also wants it and I feel I should wait until tomorrow for him to get the payment together. It's a great knife and an excellent example of what many consider the best looking and functioning auto ever. Please be patient and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks, Bob Rose

Well, the original person who wanted the knife just let me know that he got tied up so if you want it, my Paypal is bobmedit8@comcast.net I can get it in the mail tomorrow if you notify me soon.
But if you want to pass, that's fine, but please let me know ASAP and I'll go onto another person who also wants it. This knife is fantastic and I'm only selling it because I can't carry an auto in PA, so I'm selling off my many fine autos. and will change them for top quality flippers (for instance like the more than 15 Hinderers I now have? And yes, they can and do flip quickly. Super fun fidget toys!)
I wish you well.
Thanks,
Bob

REDUCED You must be 21 to purchase. Price includes PP G&S and shipping (CONUS only). By purchasing your are indicating that this is legal for you to own.
Godfather has never been carried, used, sharpened, etc.

Click on Thumbnails to get a good look at this high quality super quick and solid Godfather. Pro-Tech at it's best!

Yes, It's still available. I guess it's been waiting for you.
If you want it, my paypal is bobmedit8@comcast.net
Thanks for the interest.
Bob Rose (medit8ion or medit8 on many knife forums)

Back