Server issues @ BFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been alllll day for me today :mad: This page just went blank - completely blank - and the reply section wasn't visible through 3 page reloads. I keep trying because I like being here but might need to take off for awhile until this :poop: gets sorted out.

Recent return member here, re paid my Gold, and this site loads slower than molasses on a cold winter morning. I'm here for the content and friends, but it is sure frustrating waiting for a minute for a page to load. Another forum I am active on using the same software is lightning fast... wonder what the dealio is here???

It’s 10 pm (EDT), do you know where your children are?

Probably waiting on BladeForums to load.

mJo4AB9.jpg

This site has been pretty close to unusable for almost two hours. In fact, I even cleared my browser cache to try and help matters and I couldn't even log back in until now.

If the goal here is to drive users away to other forums or social media sites so that this place will shrivel and die - continue this approach, I guess...

Honestly, if my company allowed things to continue in this state for a similar period of time, I'd be out of a job - I'm pretty sure I've stated this before. Seriously, I know this isn't a day job sort of endeavor but there are so many of us that pay to be here - why isn't this resolved yet?

Never been this slow this late for me at 8:25pm PT (finally got in at 9:20pm PT)! Seems to be getting worse and I didn’t think that was possible!!!

The following error occurred:
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

Any hope of a solution @Spark ? It's incredibly frustrating that people are unable to get pics of my work to load when they're hosted directly on the BF servers, and the site wads up periodically during the day:(

Somebody apparently took the system down, then rebooted it. I got a message that the database was down when I tried to log in this evening. I was unable to log in for quite a spell tonight
Seems to be running OK now at goodly speed.

I don't often have it quite as bad as a lot of people are saying here, but sometimes when I do have slow performance, it can help to clear my internet caches. This often resolves the issue for me, but not always. I do it with Ccleaner, but I don't believe in using Ccleaner's other functions. Hope this helps someone.

Still having issues with photos, avatars, etc. not loading in a thread, when browsing on a mobile device (I prefer using an ipad). Makes some stuff practically unreadable. :thumbsdown:

Same here on my iPad. Sometimes it is fine then no images at all. Even the ones I post. I can see the images when I hit edit, but not in the posts. I cannot see Mack’s mugshot or Cougar’s avatar. Frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back