Server issues @ BFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be a new issue. Anyone else getting a message saying that the person you are trying to PM has an inbox that is full when it isn’t?

A member tried to send me a message but couldn’t. I tried to PM him and got the same message.

Neither of the inboxes are full.

Seems to be a new issue. Anyone else getting a message saying that the person you are trying to PM has an inbox that is full when it isn’t?

A member tried to send me a message but couldn’t. I tried to PM him and got the same message.

Neither of the inboxes are full.
That issue might deserve its own thread, so as not to get lost in the database error reports.

Speaking of: I was just thinking the other day, that the site always loads quickly in the early mornings, and that may help to establish a pattern...until this morning around 6am Central, when I got the "unexpected database error, please try again another time" message.
Tried again at 7am, and everything is fine.
Aaand it's half dead again.:confused:

Last edited:
5R7uFpc.png

Yup, pretty much the glitchiest it's been...database errors when trying to like a post even.

Yesterday, after I confirmed that I was sure I wanted to like a post I decided just to back up to the page I was previously on. I was then asked if I was sure I wanted to unlike that post. I chuckled a bit because I haven't seen that one yet and this wackiness is getting a little wackier every day, but wtf.

Starting now about 4:00 pm HST.

Not sure when it gets better, as I usually just stay off the site until later in the evening.

Still glitchy as well.

IOS update current, IPhone 11 Plus Pro

WIFI and Cellular data same issue.

More friggin' database errors today, causing multiple times hitting the reload button before the page comes up, or properly displays. It is insane to me that this is still happening with as much money this place generates.

LOL See what I mean? Double posts. Because of course.

Lagged so bad around 11:15 CST Sat night that I finally gave up and went to other sites. I am on a laptop, nothing mobile, and it seems to be getting more and more random in addition to the nightly 9:00 pm CST unavailability. I get off of work, eat dinner, visit with the wife for a few and then sit down to surf and it is always close to 9:00pm so I rarely even try here anymore within 30 minutes before and after that time and it takes about a minute to remember if I happen to not notice the time.

It really can't be this hard to find the problem :(

Been crossing my fingers and holding my breath so long that gangs think I'm friends with Snoop Dogg.:confused:

OMG - This delay shit - the months and months of it - really sucks. I'm trying to be nice but 2 or 3 more days in a row of utterly undependable loading. Tonight (as with many other times of day recently) is pitifully slow. All our complaining seems to be falling on deaf ears. I know @Spark, cares but man, you need to fire the bums responsible. Come on already - FIX THIS BLADE FORUMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back