Server issues @ BFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My web schedule has been kinda sporadic lately...and I was starting to think the problems were sorted out.

Things are back in the garbage can tonight though. 9PM MDT.

This shits getting old. Website is totally unusable now from 8PMPST until I have no clue. It use to be 7PMPST. What gives guys? Why is this still so hard to figure out? I don’t get it.

Yeah, seems like it crashed hard around 8pm and has been super laggy since it came back:(

Considering how many paying members we have here this is unacceptable. Last night was horrible and today, right now actually it's still acting up and very slow.

Even now at 8am. :confused: No solution in sight? An ongoing aggravation in this other wise, calm and peaceful world :(

Almost 9 months now this has been going on. No way I'm renewing my Gold membership in 2 months.

I’ve been experiencing a lot of issues today. Pages seem to load like 90% of the way (you can read most posts and even see pictures), but they take forever to load completely. Can’t add to multi-quote, like posts (without it redirecting to the “are you sure you want to Like this post” thing) or type a reply (the box you type in just isn’t there). It might actually be more irritating than the usual lag. :confused:

20 minutes to get here to say it's still screwed up.

Do you actually pay to have the site hosted? It'd probably run better on a local server in your basement.

Half loaded pages that take forever. Blank pages. No response to anything.

I don't know of another site this bad and never actually saw a site this bad in all my years surfing the net.

I usually try once or twice in the evening then give up. It's amazingly pathetic to operate this way in the year 2020.

Do you actually pay to have the site hosted? It'd probably run better on a local server in your basement.

I don't know of another site this bad and never actually saw a site this bad in all my years surfing the net.

I usually try once or twice in the evening then give up. It's amazingly pathetic to operate this way in the year 2020.

Yeah...brutally slow here too:(

This is a ridiculous way to run a forum of this size. There have been no responses from anyone about this issue and it's been going on for a long time.

Are there any admin or mods that are working on this issue or are we wasting our time even posting in this thread ? I think we deserve an answer as to what is going on and what is being done to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back