Server issues @ BFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a couple days now that things seem a lot better. Faster loads, search works, pics upload fine.

Thanks for the work and efforts put into making the Forum run smoothly.

I would have to spend more time being productive and talking to my neighbors if I didn’t have this site. And apparently my neighbors don’t appreciate me waiving my knafs around or my shaved arms.

Been a couple days now that things seem a lot better. Faster loads, search works, pics upload fine.

Thanks for the work and efforts put into making the Forum run smoothly.

I would have to spend more time being productive and talking to my neighbors if I didn’t have this site. And apparently my neighbors don’t appreciate me waiving my knafs around or my shaved arms.

That's their loss then... Things have been pretty good despite my hit and miss 4g connection.

I tried showing a buddy of mine some engraving work I'm having done by WValtakis WValtakis and he didn't care either... Freaking Philistines.

Yeah, painful right now. Some page loads time out, and tags aren't coming up when I start typing someone's name.

So I got my notice to renew my subscription here.. HMMMM.. :rolleyes:
John

Last edited:
No complaints, runs good enough for me. Now, you know what they say about "good enough"...

It was running better But it's on the decline again and tonights it's really bad.

The forums were unusable 22 minutes ago and now they're OK.

In all honesty my expectations have been reduced considerably. It's still lagging quite often but not completely frozen like before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back