Server issues @ BFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve still been having intermittent issues the last few weeks, some very lengthy hangs and difficulty loading images. I haven’t been on regularly enough to know if it’s a pattern, as was previously the case.

I also don’t know how much of it has to do with loading adds (since my membership expired).

Last edited:
I haven't had any trouble since Spark increased the memory in November.

Laggy, slow, hardly works. You would think after running a site for so long you might know a thing or two and be able to figure this crap out for good? Guess not, just preaching to the choir. :rolleyes:

Had the "IP address banned" message again tonight while I was at work. Is it possibly a wifi network blocking the site? I notice it happens when I'm at work. It doesn't happen when I'm home.

It was multiple locations at work its happened, not just one. Middle of the day, and middle of the night. Its working fine now that I'm home.

Edit to add.. I never connect to wifi hotspots while I'm out and about. Not sure if they can affect my internet if I don't connect to them. I'm using a Samsung S10 phone.

Last edited:
I don't usually get bothered by a little lag but yesterday it was particularly annoying. All day the lag was on and off, particularly bad at times with page load times leaving me looking for something else to do while the page loads.

I don't usually get bothered by a little lag but yesterday it was particularly annoying. All day the lag was on and off, particularly bad at times with page load times leaving me looking for something else to do while the page loads.
Same:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back