Server issues @ BFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I get sometimes. Apparently this takes like a month to fix.

ss9XH2b.png

I got two nights of "fast". Is it fixed folks?

Nope.

I thought it seemed better over the last week or so (or maybe I was just getting used to it), but tonight, right after 8 pm central, the whole thing just crapped out for 20 minutes or so. Site wouldn’t load at all for me, then went to 45 seconds to a minute to load. Seems to have passed for now.

Nope.

I thought it seemed better over the last week or so (or maybe I was just getting used to it), but tonight, right after 8 pm central, the whole thing just crapped out for 20 minutes or so. Site wouldn’t load at all for me, then went to 45 seconds to a minute to load. Seems to have passed for now.

Ditto, adjusting for time zones. I tried to log on and was waiting 30 seconds to load each page. I gave up and logged out. Logged on at 9PM Pacific Time and it was fine.

Slow still, and now when I try to leave feedback it says “please try again in 10 hours” LOL wtf?

This thread is over a month old, and these issues were happening well before the thread was started. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

has an admin ever chimed in about the cause? I've only ever seen this site like this (slow or fail to load). Do you need a new server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back