• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos Several blades, some common, some very rare, and a One Of A Kind.

Hello Hogs.

I'm offering a selection of blades to thin the passel. All are unused and in excellent condition. First "I'll take (Blade X or Number)" or similar gets it following a PM within 24 hours. Know your local knife laws. Shipping to lower 48 only for this trough. PayPal, Venmo, Check, or Money Order are accepted from CONUS only. Please no overseas buyers. Best offers will also be considered via PM. I have excellent feedback like most of us on here, so buy with confidence. Also PayPal is a huge supporter of Gun Control so if you decide not to use it I won't hate you.

1: Custom Shop 30th Anniversary Nuclear Flying Mojo. $OLD

2: One Of A Kind Custom Shop EU-17 Magnum satin finish with gorgeous Pirtle-made dangler sheath (Left Handed). $1,050
This is the first Busse I ever bought so I am loath to get rid of it, but it will undoubtedly make someone VERY happy. Anyone who has ever handled an EU-17 Magnum will admit that it's one of, if not the, most well designed Busse knives. Blood wood scales on red/black G10 with mosaic pins and a satin finish...so many little INFI dimples. The sheath fits oh-so perfectly with juuuust enough retention to keep it seated but draws effortlessly. My goodness, Chad makes the BEST leather sheaths out there. Left handed so you can draw it reverse grip from the right side or normal by sliding my hand palm out behind it like a cavalry twist draw. Also, you can wear it normally on the left side if you have a sidearm taking up waist space on the right. If you happen to be left-handed, reverse everything.

EU_17.jpg
eu_17_b.jpg

3: Team Gemini Light Brigade A2 Special Edition with Armorall black leather sheath. $415
Such a sweet knife. The sheath is perfect. Love me some Busse A2... Black coating with black canvas micarta. Are knives expensive in the Matrix?

A2.2.jpg

4: Battle Grade Fusion Battle Mistress $OLD
Hammered Silver Black micarta

FBM.jpg

5: Withdrawn.

6: Trough Raider $650
What needs to be said? Big DC with maroon micarta under cost.

TR.jpg

7: Silent Knight Comp Finish $OLD
SK.jpg

8: Silent Knight Black with black Micarta and Buy Brown Black Kydex sheath $OLD

SKBLK.jpg

Take care, guys.

Attachments

• NOeV.jpg
    NOeV.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 752
  • NOeV2.jpg
    NOeV2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 747
Last edited:
Interested in the custom mojo. Cant see the pictures. Can you email them to me.

Last edited:
Per our e-Mail communication, I will take the Silent Knights X 2.
Thanks again for everything,
Surfsidemel

Back