Sex, Drugs, & Rock & Roll

Cougar Allen

Buccaneer (ret.)
Let's start a bunch of threads so people will think there's a lot of activity on this forum and we'll sucker them into paying to get in. :cool:

Partayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Wooooooooooooooooooo

Hey, if you want to hang out in the barrio, vato, you have to deal with the hood rats.

No non-payers can get in here, so no passerby is going to be offended. If they are, what the **** are they doing coming in here to begin with?

Kevin

.......And how much you wanna bet that Herman damn near breaks his hand digging out his wallet to get a membership?

:D

Originally posted by CODE 3
.......And how much you wanna bet that Herman damn near breaks his hand digging out his wallet to get a membership?

:D

if not, i think i'd just about buy his membership to get him here :D
this place just screams for Tim

bill o.

(as he's a knifemaker, i think he already gets to be here, right?)

edit: whoops, he's a 'Dirty ol' Man', does that count? hmmmmm.

LOL! I checked before I started teasing him, and Tim did NOT spring for a knifemaker membership ... yet. The really funny part is when he can't stand it any more and shells out he STILL won't be able to get in here right away; it takes a while for a paid membership to be activated. That's when he'll really go nuts.

I just posted another teaser for him in Whine & Cheese, telling him there's a thread on "Vibrating Pigs" he can't see....

Once Tim pays for his membership, don't activate him for a couple of days, tell him there's a glitch in the software and you can't figure out why he can't get in.

Hey, everybody, when Tim asks you to send him the stuff posted on this forum so he can see it without paying -- and I bet he will -- don't do it! :)

And don't pay for his membership for him, either -- he can afford it -- he can just use cheaper screws in his next knife. :D

Would someone email me the directions so I can say ****, ****, and other nasties? I always wanted to learn that.......

Now if everybody could say things like s&#104it, fu&#99k, and as&#115hole I wouldn’t feel special anymore.;)

Back