• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shadow IV $ale pending

Relisting this one since I found out there's a 4" single guard Shadow III out there :)

$390 includes pp fees and priority delivery with signature confirmation. International or extra insurance is on you.

No trades unless it's a Shadow III

Near mint, original and unused Shadow IV with an early US serial number of 135. No box or papers, just knife and sheath. Sheath is not in perfect condition but the knife itself is near mint, I'd say 9.5/10

7a80c99efd5c3d4183415dbdc05abf27.jpg

Last edited:
If I am not mistaken the early one piece (especially the numbered models) came with a hexogonal shaped butt cap. Can you confirm this has a replacement butt cap from CRK?

As I understand it, the hexagonal caps were made in SA. A few leftover caps were shipped with early US knives, but that didn't last long.

No, it's the correct cap. I had a US made non numbered Aviator made in 1995 with the hex cap. It just depends on what they had left for caps when they came to the US. From what I gathered from my research, this shadow iv is from 1993ish but CRK told me they couldn't give it an exact date because they didn't keep tight records way back then.

Back