Shaman KC sprint

That's odd. Do they have a lot of stocks or because KC keep cancelling duplicate orders i wonder...

If you were on the fence. It's beautiful.

SnGebkk.jpg

More than 40 still in stock ... On a side note, that's how sprint runs are supposed to go, no need to have a Hummingbird Project to buy a sample .... Thanks for making the sprint large enough, KC.

Yeah, I'm dumbfounded. They're still available. :eek: I did NOT expect that!

Yeah, I'm dumbfounded. They're still available. :eek: I did NOT expect that!

I can only assume enough people are wanting G10 over Dymondwood.

Maybe KC is on to something, 2 exclusives of the same model with the same steel, twice as many knives to sell with 2 scale options. Taking the wind out of flippers sails.

I can only assume enough people are wanting G10 over Dymondwood.

Maybe KC is on to something, 2 exclusives of the same model with the same steel, twice as many knives to sell with 2 scale options. Taking the wind out of flippers sails.
One can only hope.

Thank you for this thread. On the night of the reveal I ordered a Manix, figured I’d order this the following morning early. It was gone by then. I’ve checked multiple times a day since then and it’s never been available until just now. Yay! :D

Looks awesome! :thumbsup:

^ Yep, agrees thanks thread. Similar experience. I have the St. Nicks G10 M390 and the Crucarta and soon this one in "wood" scales. I will like this handle scale better than the G10 I believe. The St Nicks G10 edges seem a little more sharp than the micarta handles. I guess this will tide me over until my Para 3 LW Blue in Spy27 ships. Thanks KC!

Not surprised a tiny bit. Shaman is hyped tbh. I will pick the military or pm2 over it any time. The wood scales look cheap and unreal to me.

Looks very nice, and reasonable price considering the materials and comparison to other models.

I wish they would get rid of the giant steel back spacer, I bet they could save an ounce by going to standoffs.

Mine just arrived too! Color me impressed. I'm mainly a PM2 collector, but I gotta say I like the Shaman and need these variations. Off to find a Crucarta. Oh and that Knifejoker release is looking tasty too!

Mine just arrived too! Color me impressed. I'm mainly a PM2 collector, but I gotta say I like the Shaman and need these variations. Off to find a Crucarta. Oh and that Knifejoker release is looking tasty too!

Neither of those Cruwear sprints are going to be very easy to get a hold of, FYI. :thumbsdown: Unless you're willing to pay flipper prices, that is, or are very lucky.

Congrats Spyder, those scales look beautiful. You’re lucky to have landed that cw model.

Back