Shaman - Rex 45 Burnt-Orange Sprint

Have an itch for Shaman but want to wait for something with a better steel than S30v.

I see several dealers have a listed for a Rex 45 / burnt orange g10 Shaman and wanted to see if that has already been released or whether it's still coming up.

Any news of other upcoming Shaman sprints or exclusives would be helpful as well.

I’m waiting for both Rex45 Manix knives. The g10 and the lightweight.

I love my rex 45 millie, I’m on a list for the shaman Rex 45 and I want the Manix, no lw for me. Looks like the g10 is smooth on the shaman, curious how I will like it.

Smooth G10!? Bah, I'm not sure that will make a lot of sense for me. Other than the BHQ (not a fan of the natural G10) exclusive coming up anyone else aware of other sprints / exclusives?

I am interested in the 45Rex shaman in orange, cool design and great color. Can the lock accidentally disengage when using this knife? It seems like the lock release is right where my knuckle would grip.

How many knives are in a typical Spyderco sprint run? Is there a typical number, or is each run a different amount?

I put in my name for notice from a knife seller, but does that mean I have 60 seconds from notification or I am out of luck?

I am interested in the 45Rex shaman in orange, cool design and great color. Can the lock accidentally disengage when using this knife? It seems like the lock release is right where my knuckle would grip.

How many knives are in a typical Spyderco sprint run? Is there a typical number, or is each run a different amount?

I put in my name for notice from a knife seller, but does that mean I have 60 seconds from notification or I am out of luck?

1. The compression lock isn't going to accidentally disengage during use.

2. Usually 800 to 1200 AFAIK.

3. Probably. The Rosewood Rex 45 Shaman was available for 3 days. The Cruwear Micarta Shaman, for about 3 nanoseconds. So, maybe somewhere between the two.

Get one if you can, and good luck.

This is a combo I would be interested in. But as far as wasting even the slightest amount of time and effort in pursuing these sprints/exclusives anymore:

source.gif

This is a combo I would be interested in. But as far as wasting even the slightest amount of time and effort in pursuing these sprints/exclusives anymore:

source.gif

I couldn’t agree more.
I hope the upcoming Rex models get produced in satisfactory quantities to allow the average Joe to get one and to thwart the #*%^ flippers.

I couldn’t agree more.
I hope the upcoming Rex models get produced in satisfactory quantities to allow the average Joe to get one and to thwart the #*%^ flippers.
I think (hope) the fact that a bunch of Rex45 models are coming out together may reduce the scramble for any particular model.

The G10 Manix is by far the best value (costs $40 less than the smaller Native 5), but I’d imagine the Shaman will be most popular.

just picked up a shaman rex 45 rosewood yesterday....didn't think a knife would take the place of the manix 2 m390 but the shaman did...awesome knife...happy hunting on the new sprints

I bought the BHQ Shaman in M4 and I love it. It’s my first pocket knife of any notable quality and I’ve carried it this whole week. I feel like I’ve gotten bitten by “the bug” and it’s been fun learning up on on the different steels, models and upcoming sprints/flash batch/exclusives. I just got on a couple email lists for the orange Rex shaman as well.

Any update or clue or hint on the dropping date of this shaman rex 45 orange g10? I will buy from DLT, KW, or KSF depending on which of them has it at the moment I check. None of them charged a sales tax last time I purchased from them.

Back