Shaman sprint run?

I would be down for either one. CF and s90v would be phenomenal, but more costly I would assume. But man, a micarta Cruwear would be like nothing else I have. Tough call. I don’t envy whoever it is that has to make that decision.

There's an active thread on the subject over on Spyderco's own forum.

To quote Sal, "...Eric's leaning, CF with a super steel like S90V or S110V. It's up for discussion now. Though I must admit, having carried a Shaman quite a bit, I'd like one in Cruwear and brown canvas Micarta."

I vote for brown micarta and cruwear. Less common and less expensive than CF/S110V.

There was a poll/ vote on one of the forums. The forum choice was Micarta Cruwear combo. If it becomes a reality is another thing altogether. But someone (maybe Sal?) said that the dealers watch our threads closely so there's a chance that if Spyderco themselves don't initiate it, a dealer could order a Sprint version.

**Your mileage may vary. Not valid in all 50 states. The Surgeon General warns that playing/collecting with knives may lead to fun, which is a leading cause of Spyderco obsession. See participating Spyderco fanboy(s) for details.

Cruwear seems to lend itself to the Shaman as it's a hard-use type knife, as does micarta. I'd be all over that combo. I don't like S90V or S110V, and generally won't even consider a knife in either due to their tendencies to chip.

Yep, Cruwear and Micarta all the way. Id prefer green, burgundy, denim, or black micarta over the light brown that was suggested, but id still buy a brown one if that is what it ended up with.

Cruwear and Micarta, please.

CF and s90v has been done 100 times and doesn’t fit the knife anyways in my opinion.

Cruwear and Micarta, please.

CF and s90v has been done 100 times and doesn’t fit the knife anyways in my opinion.

Back