Shaman sprint run?

Is there anyway to know when Spyderco will deliver this sprint run? I’ve never done a presale before, and have no idea what to expect.

I missed every single pre order. Kind of bummed all of the flippers snagged em ;)

Just found one. Crossing fingers.

Last edited:
To those among us (older fogies) in here who are Social Media whippersnappers:

Have you heard anything, rumors or otherwise, as to when these are supposed to be expected? Actual 2019 expectations or all conjecture pure guesswork at this point in early October?

i don't know who told you BellaBlades that the Cruwear Shaman is distributed,but that's not the case at this moment.but for sure they arrive at dealers before December 1st.

To those among us (older fogies) in here who are Social Media whippersnappers:

Have you heard anything, rumors or otherwise, as to when these are supposed to be expected? Actual 2019 expectations or all conjecture pure guesswork at this point in early October?

They shipped to dealers Friday Mat. Should be showing up this week...maybe today in places.

Wow!that would be awesome,if it's true my "source" is not so well informed as claimed,hahaha!hat of for you BellaBlades &mb.

So where exactly are the Shaman micarta cruwear? Thought someone said it hit dealers last Friday ...

i don't know who told you BellaBlades that the Cruwear Shaman is distributed,but that's not the case at this moment.but for sure they arrive at dealers before December 1st.

I read it on spyderco forum and the factory outlet sold 20 on Saturday as well in store according my sources ;)

So they should be flowing soon I hope.

Really thought we’d see some listed today. Someone get a tracking number on those shipments! ;)

Back