Shaman vs pigmy

2v2JpG8W3xurAoi.jpg

2v2JpG8LoxurAoi.jpg

and aid to help indexing and know where the blade is
2v2JpG8CzxurAoi.jpg
I could just about make this a user at the restaurant kitchen!

I had to share some pics from the newest member of the Pygmy Family: The Big Kahuna! It is very impressive and puts a smile on my face every time I pick it up. Of course it’s very well balanced and the handle is classic Fiddleback “melts in your hand”. I’m very proud to own this Dude and stoked Andy added the BK to the lineup of Awesome Fiddleback Knives!5EBCFC4C-195F-4FA7-85B1-9672BFB2CD8A.jpeg 22C2F487-BE2D-4B52-83D8-D9552218DD63.jpeg 0FB41A1A-3333-4EB0-A404-9F1F592EF129.jpeg 623CCD50-999A-4FF7-8BE6-A8AB3C9132E4.jpeg

What do you think of the index feature? Remember that it is not a guard, but simply a bump to let your brain know where the end of the handle is.

What do you think of the index feature? Remember that it is not a guard, but simply a bump to let your brain know where the end of the handle is.
I think it works really well with the BK because of its large/long handle and shape.
It does do a very good job of letting your brain know where the end of the handle is. It doesnt distract from the feel and look of the Pygmy family slim handle at all. It may feel different if it was commando, the pinstripes and liners work great with the Big Kahuna to give it a “bigger” grip.
Now I need a matching Fiddleback Forge Spalted carving fork for Thanksgiving‼️

Back