Shaman Z-Wear Sprint

I got the text at work, immediately clicked on the link and it was sold out already. Seriously though, they should limit quantities to individual buyers to discourage price gouging. TRM does this and it seems like there's more fair game out there.

I got the text at work, immediately clicked on the link and it was sold out already. Seriously though, they should limit quantities to individual buyers to discourage price gouging. TRM does this and it seems like there's more fair game out there.
I did the exact same thing. Thought maybe it was a glitch and they hadn't actually loaded them on yet, so I refreshed it over the next 10 minutes or so. Couldn't believe I wasn't even able to get one into the cart. If I had gotten the sold out as I was checking out, it would've made more sense to me because that's happened who knows how many times on drops over the years. Saved some money, I guess.

I got one from one of the other Spyderco forum guys. Was slightly off center and had blade play. The pivot was loose. I disassembled the knife, cleaned it up a little, lubed, and reassembled and it is centered, no blade play, and smoother than my well used S30V Shaman. It looked like they didn't use much, if any, loctite on the show side pivot screw so it got loose and kept getting looser. It's all good now. Love my Shamans.

Back