Share ur best 3 sharp things: Workers Edition

Hello fellow workers. We have things to do! My name is cody ! Nice to meet you

I use my sharp things as tools every day so I wanted to share my 3 most useful working tools.

You please share as well! In action even better !

Let's chop em up boys !
Axe = Gransfors Bruk Double bit
Large knife = Ontario rat 7
Little knife = Buck 113

Last edited:
Sweet Gransfors. I want a small forest axe and outdoor axe but the wait and price keeps me from springing on one.

Sweet Gransfors. I want a small forest axe and outdoor axe but the wait and price keeps me from springing on one.
My next one is gonna be the broad axe then the small forget axe

To be honest I just heard about gransfors. I wish we had one growing up cause we just had crap my dad got from the hard ware store and back then we really cut wood alot lol

Shot to the top of the list in a couple days! Excellent! :thumbsup:

And that is quite a pile!
My other pile I was to heavy because I'm stupid and leaned the pile up against the fence and it was pushing on the fence and making it so this time I'm trying not to let this new pile lean on the dang fence

My next one is gonna be the broad axe then the small forget axe

To be honest I just heard about gransfors. I wish we had one growing up cause we just had crap my dad got from the hard ware store and back then we really cut wood alot lol
how long did it take you to get it from ordering? I heard it can take 3 months to get a small forest axe because it’s so popular.
Funny story on crap axes it was one my dad had for awhile when I was a kid we had killed a deer. Skinned it up to the head to keep for a mount he went to chop it’s head off the hatchet broke and the bit went flying.

how long did it take you to get it from ordering? I heard it can take 3 months to get a small forest axe because it’s so popular.
Funny story on crap axes it was one my dad had for awhile when I was a kid we had killed a deer. Skinned it up to the head to keep for a mount he went to chop it’s head off the hatchet broke and the bit went flying.

In my state they showed a distributor call JAX It's kind of a sporting good store it was the 1st I might never been there and they had all the models for ssle

Hey, your in box is full. Send me a PM. I've got some advice on finding a small forest axe.

Last edited:
Hello fellow workers. We have things to do! My name is cody ! Nice to meet you

I use my sharp things as tools every day so I wanted to share my 3 most useful working tools.

You please share as well! In action even better !

Let's chop em up boys !
Axe = Gransfors Bruk Double bit
Large knife = Ontario rat 7
Little knife = Buck 113
Well, I don't know exactly what qualifies as "work", I'm no paid chef, but my most used edged tools are kitchen knives. 3 meals a day for the family aren't going to cut themselves!

Top one is a cpk potato knife. The others get used but the potato knife sees far more use, not even close really.
7qwO7s4.jpg

Next is the north arm trillium. Fantastic paring knife.
BPG7X0f.jpg

Last is a big old utility knife. Sog seal knife/team. Far from the best knife I own but a long time work horse.
AVKrGXn.jpg

Well, I don't know exactly what qualifies as "work", I'm no paid chef, but my most used edged tools are kitchen knives. 3 meals a day for the family aren't going to cut themselves!

Top one is a cpk potato knife. The others get used but the potato knife sees far more use, not even close really.
7qwO7s4.jpg

BPG7X0f.jpg

Last is a big old utility knife. Sog seal knife/team. Far from the best knife I own but a long time work horse.
AVKrGXn.jpg
This is most definitely work . bravo. I can't cook ...

7qwO7s4.jpg

BPG7X0f.jpg

AVKrGXn.jpg
That is one Sweet looking Santoku! Great kitchen knife!

Was in JAX today for some water storage containers. They had a good selection of sharpened tools.

Last edited:
Back