Share Your Pics of.....................

Horsewright

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Share your pics of your work out and about. I've received some picks lately that I'll share. Share yours too:

Buffalo wooly chaps in AR. Also one of our Sandwashed silk wildrags (scarves).

Ip4k3Zp.jpg

Charmitas leggings and small of the back pancake sheath with Damascus knife in NV.

KSL97Tm.png

Her husband also wears a small of the back pancake sheath with a Horsewright knife.

HGeH5Oj.png

Both of them also use our water buffalo belts and Glock holsters. Another of our sand washed wildrags too.

lLdnZ9A.jpg

A young lady with one of my Vaqueros Ultralite knives in a Horizontal sheath. Seen at a roping clinic over on the coast.

cv051IV.jpg

Tag your it, post some pics!

Cool one! Now ya gotta build a scabbard for that 94.

Cool one! Now ya gotta build a scabbard for that 94.
I was thinking of starting with a new shoulder strap :) a scabbard would be cool though, perhaps if I had a tutorial to follow. Although I don't hunt by horse or ATV or anything, so I'm not sure how much use it would get...

See a lot of scabbards hanging off the back of pickup seats. They are about as easy as they get to build. Betcha a sling is more complicated!

Eh maybe I'll give it a shot. That's a lot of leather for a small time guy like me to throw at a single project, but I can see the benefits of doing one. Thanks Dave!

That fella from AR must be cold natured to order woolies! Lol....maybe he got em for there just too cool!
Love seeing everyone's work.

That fella from AR must be cold natured to order woolies! Lol....maybe he got em for there just too cool!
Love seeing everyone's work.
Tell you what, it's presently 2° F outside here in NE PA...I could use a set of woolies right about now!!

Cool thread.

This is just a plane Jane suede lined and padded sling I made from extra Tandy leather I had laying around. My 7 year olds first big game hunt with Dad. What a fun morning.

liYOmM8h.jpg

Left "my" knife at home so I used my Case XX pocket knife for the wet work...

7ovEe86h.jpg

"my" knife got plenty of work this fall as well.

Rg6FYDeh.jpg

My wife's first buck. We have a 3 month old as well that was only 1 month old during hunting season. As such we had a great hunt.

0VHZrQdh.jpg

Ij4VfLfh.jpg

I was able to get a nice buck as well. Sure is hard to stop during the dirty work to get photo's, especially when my wife isn't around. Addy (my 7 year old) got to be around for all the hunts so that was very special to me. She sure has the bug.

uogkY3Kh.jpg

Anyway,.... Sorry I don't have more leather photo's but it was sure present on all of my hunts.

Take care and happy New Year!

Todd

Very cool picks Todd and thanks for posting! Congrats on all the success. Sure glad to see little ones coming up right.

Very cool Ebbtide, I remember when you made that cue case. Cool pic, thanks for sharing.

Back