Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

0-D64562-C-E991-459-F-981-F-EBC154-C5573-E.jpg

F36-BBC30-F842-4436-B89-C-75-C7-E73098-C4.jpg

Hey Lone_Wolfe Lone_Wolfe , i thought this thread was to post your art crk, didn’t notice it was mostly your crk thread. If you want, i will remove my pic. Didn’t want nor it was my intention to hijack your thread!:oops:

Edit: Removed!

Last edited:
Hey Lone_Wolfe Lone_Wolfe , i thought this thread was to post your art crk, didn’t notice it was mostly your crk thread. If you want, i will remove my pic. Didn’t want nor it was my intention to hijack your thread!:oops:

Edit: Removed!

You could have left it. While it's true that I started the thread to show knives that I have or had, art is art. Your knife is a nice example of that art. :)

All good all good! Keeping busy, family, etc. I trust you've been keeping happy and safe as well.

I see your collection has gown to EPIC (capital letters) levels! I love it!

All good all good! Keeping busy, family, etc. I trust you've been keeping happy and safe as well.

I see your collection has gown to EPIC (capital letters) levels! I love it!

Good to hear it, you were missed around here. As for me, been ups and down, but right now is just awesome. In spite of the world falling apart.

And yeah, my collection hit the 200 mark a few years back, just been refining it ever since. And thanks!

Mine has stayed the same for a few years (about 18 CRKs... but some very nice ones!) ... I find it hard to be excited after the 25 (included). Now I am somewhat itching for an Inkosi, but I never saw one in the flesh.

I went on a Microtech bend lately after not buying any knives for a bunch of years (well except for 2 XM-18s ... we know that 2 here and there don't really count) but those are more like toys. I miss the days when you could find nice regulars around, without having to take a second mortgage lol.

Mine has stayed the same for a few years (about 18 CRKs... but some very nice ones!) ... I find it hard to be excited after the 25 (included). Now I am somewhat itching for an Inkosi, but I never saw one in the flesh.

I went on a Microtech bend lately after not buying any knives for a bunch of years (well except for 2 XM-18s ... we know that 2 here and there don't really count) but those are more like toys. I miss the days when you could find nice regulars around, without having to take a second mortgage lol.

Yes, Regulars have gone through the roof. The plain ones actually went higher, then eased off a bit, but still up there. I never really got into MT's, but still have a Tachyon II.

If you'd like to handle an Inkosi, PM me. ;)

YOWSAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my yes, you sure can add that!! :D :D :D :D

As for your next tanto, go with the Inkosi. Tanto blades look great on Inkosis, and the handles are so comfortable. Besides, you have Sebenzas. Time to try the new kid on the block. I carry an Inkosi as my daily, here's a pi. It's the one with the long lanyard.

InkosiBlueCF_WithCF#2-NCtrip5.jpg

InkosiBlueCF_WithCF#2-NCtrip14-c.jpg

InkosiBlueCF_WithCF#2-NCtrip11.jpg

InkosiBlueCF_WithCF#2-InTree1.jpg

InkosiBlueCF_WithCF#2-NCtrip6.jpg

Back