Photos Sharing CRK Art - My CRK Collection

And to think that I never finished the series's of pics for this thread. Now with a major find inbound I'm going to wait for that box of grails to get here. ;)

I know it's going to be a mind blower! I can't wait to see what you got, btw that cat is beautiful, I've never been a cat guy but dang, never seen such a beauty; she looks super smart[emoji106]

Eh, it's a start I guess.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Once again, I have no Inbounds, so this seemed like a good time to redo the group pic. From the pic I posted a couple weeks ago showing 100 CRK's to now, I've sold 12 and received 11. So I'm at 99 CRK's, 80 of which are Sebenzas. There's an even dozen Mnandis, 6 Zaans, and a single Ti-Lock. I'll be redoing the group pics, as so much has changed since I started this thread. A lot of new to me, and a lot have been sold or traded away. Having 99 here is actually my highest amount that were mine. When I posted the pic of 100, 2 were sold and shipped out the next morning. Here's the updated table pic. :)

All99.jpg

And here's the blades of the smalls with damascus. From left to right; River of Fire, DT Ladder, Gerry Rados Ladder, B&W (bad picture angle) DT Ladder, blue DT Spiro, black DT spiro, B&W DT Raindrop, bronze DT Pinstripe, DT Ladder.

SmallDamascus_zpseasjymoz.jpg~original

Last edited:
I wonder how many years it would take to wear out all those blades? Pretty sure you'd have a sharp knife to use for every day of the rest of your life, even if you did not own a sharpener! :D

OK, now I'm just laughing at myself. :eek: A couple weeks ago I ran this thread, http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1361854-Signs-That-You-Own-Too-Many-CRK-s , after finding a small Regular tucked in with some Benchmades. :eek: So today I spent all afternoon setting all my CRK's on my table for a family pic. Or so I thought. When I got ready to start putting some away, I pick up a plastic dish that I'd put the tissue wrap from some of the boxes in. What did I also find in there? You guessed it, ANOTHER SMALL REGULAR, ths one with ATS-34 steel. So I had to snap another family pic. :eek:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you....

100 CRK's!​

All100_zpsbotpzozz.jpg~original

Last edited:
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Once again, I have no Inbounds, so this seemed like a good time to redo the group pic. From the pic I posted a couple weeks ago showing 100 CRK's to now, I've sold 12 and received 11. So I'm at 99 CRK's, 80 of which are Sebenzas. There's an even dozen Mnandis, 6 Zaans, and a single Ti-Lock. I'll be redoing the group pics, as so much has changed since I started this thread. A lot of new to me, and a lot have been sold or traded away. Having 99 here is actually my highest amount that were mine. When I posted the pic of 100, 2 were sold and shipped out the next morning. Here's the updated table pic. :)

All99_zpsjw2yppiz.jpg

And here's the blades of the smalls with damascus. From left to right; River of Fire, DT Ladder, Gerry Rados Ladder, B&W (bad picture angle) DT Ladder, blue DT Spiro, black DT spiro, B&W DT Raindrop, bronze DT Pinstripe, DT Ladder.

SmallDamascus_zpseasjymoz.jpg

Dang girl, I knew it, my mind is blown away! Those damascus blades are just awesome; thanks for sharing:)

Lone..The group shot..what's the one that is second from the right?

OK, now I'm just laughing at myself. :eek: A couple weeks ago I ran this thread, http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1361854-Signs-That-You-Own-Too-Many-CRK-s , after finding a small Regular tucked in with some Benchmades. :eek: So today I spent all afternoon setting all my CRK's on my table for a family pic. Or so I thought. When I got ready to start putting some away, I pick up a plastic dish that I'd put the tissue wrap from some of the boxes in. What did I also find in there? You guessed it, ANOTHER SMALL REGULAR, ths one with ATS-34 steel. So I had to snap another family pic. :eek:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you....

100 CRK's!​

All100_zpsbotpzozz.jpg

I was out of the country for a couple of weeks and maybe I missed that thread, but I'm glad I'm back to be able to see this, I'm jealous. You have some of the most unique CRK knives I've ever seen, thanks again for sharing the pics.

Lone..The group shot..what's the one that is second from the right?

You mean of just the blades? Second from right is a 1999 Box Elder Annual with Pinstripe damascus.

Pinstripe_zpsceplojgi.jpg~original

Last edited:
For sure on those damascus blades. Some of the if not thee best have seen anywhere. The blade on the one with purple x's is stroke inducing good.;) Really like blue blade one too.

Know this is CRK forum but what Benchmades you got LW? Any chance Gold Class? Would like to see some pics of other blades can't obtain unless sold 1/2 of all my others.;)

That's it..Very cool!

Thank you :)

:thumbup: :thumbup:

For sure on those damascus blades. Some of the if not thee best have seen anywhere. The blade on the one with purple x's is stroke inducing good.;) Really like blue blade one too.

Know this is CRK forum but what Benchmades you got LW? Any chance Gold Class? Would like to see some pics of other blades can't obtain unless sold 1/2 of all my others.;)

No Gold Class. Just some 4x's and a couple 6x's. Some of them are going in the Exchange pretty soon.

Oh. I had a 62 for awhile also and didn't stay all that long. Too heavy, not that usable. Cool knives though and fun flipping. Great collection of CRK.

Yeah, they're knuckle busters! I'm going to be selling off a 42A, and some similar.

Yeah, that one has some great color, for sure. There's a pic early in this thread of Chris holding it. When I showed it to him a few years back, he remembered doing the graphics and said he'd ground the blade on that one himself.

The color on the large that's flipped over is pretty intense, also.

And the blue..... well................

BlueDamBlade-.jpg

Last edited:
LW, was it a plan/goal to have 100 CRK's or has it just happened that way????? NO!!! I never wanted to be above half this amount, but my collection changed direction and some real beauties came along. As of about 30 minutes ago, I'm officially back down to 99. One of the Larges is headed to Canada.

Are any other brands as extensive as this one???? Not even close. I have 10 Randalls, a dozen or so Hinderers, maybe a dozen Benchmades, and half a dozen ZT's

Is that beautiful table you have going to be able to support all your CRK's????? The table is extremely well made, it could easily support the knives, plus your drool cup. ;)

Have you updated the numbers of each different type you have???? 43 large Sebenzas (now 42), 38 smalls, 12 Mnandis, 6 Zaans and a Ti-Lock

I would love to see your collection in person, as great as the pics are, there's nothing more impressive than seeing them in person. Would I need an armed guard while you were here? :p

:cool:

Back